So will anyone else be staying up late to see what they add at Midnight?

Anyone else stay up late to see what is added at Midnight for Tuesday or is it just me?

4 Likes

I’m usually up at that time anyway, so I’ll be up. ponders what treasures will be brought forth this week

2 Likes

I’ll check in around 7 am Eastern tomorrow. Amazing they are adding yet again this week, I’m very happy with the service and my fellow DC Fanatics.

2 Likes

Is the plan to keep adding week after week? I don’t recall.

2 Likes

As I remember they will be adding weekly until at least the end of March in which time they will apparently have around 5,000 comics on here. After that it hasn’t been stated, I would guess how the ones up to that point do will be what determines it.

1 Like

That’s my recollection as well.

I thought I was going to head in early but I just talked my wife into watching the Doom Patrol episode with me (second time for me), so here I am waiting for those wonderful new Comics to be released…11:50 pm here Eastern…

1 Like

Nice new series to dig into!

1 Like

Oh man, so many treats! Hawkworld! Sleeper! No Man’s Land! JLA: Year One! The much requested Rann/Thanagar War!

1 Like

I was watching Toy Fair coverage on YouTube, but beans to that! It’s New Comics time!

goes to peek a sneak

2 Likes

DCU nice to see that the voices asking for Hawkman were heard, very very nice and appreciated. I’m also a huge Ed Brubaker fan so great to see two seasons of Sleeper here.

1 Like

I’ve never read Sleeper but that’s going on my Must Read Wildstorm list.

3 Likes

Its always 9 o’clock west coast here!

2 Likes

Oh the irony staying up 4 sleeper