Son of Batman

Son of Batman

An ok movie

1 Like

I actually like this movie.

9 Likes

Super fun, awesome way to bring Damien into the Animated universe.

1 Like

Wasn’t sure what to expect, but it was good!! Damian is a bit of a brat no doubt. hahaha

2 Likes

Good movie. Damion’s attitude feels a whole hell of a lot like Jason Todd though. Not sure how to feel about that…

3 Likes

“He has talent”
Alfred: Not another one

7 Likes

I’ve had this movie on DVD for a while but it was still worth a watch on here. Damien has the richest backstory of all the robins. A lot of people don’t consider him the best robin but when he grows up he’ll make a better Batman. Yeah he is a brat in this, but hes also 10 years old lol. Can’t wait for Bruce to die in this universe so Damien can age to a late teen

4 Likes

My first Batman Animated Movie was this one. Like ever. And I’ve been an addicted every since.

3 Likes

I’m probably the only one who didn’t like this movie. Well the movie was good but it really makes me hate Damian not like him. And not because he can be a brat but because hes way too overrated and OP for a human being who is also just a kid! Seriously come on a 10 year old fighting a big buff guy who is 3 times his size and matching his strength? A 10 year old swims 50 miles through water? A 4 year old climbing mountains like that? A 10 year old getting stabbed in both arms and just having one go right through him like it’s nothing and continuing to fight like it never happened or without bleeding to death? What were they thinking? It just annoys me that sometimes DC forgets that it is impossible for a normal human being to do these types of things and they just don’t make it realistic! That itself just ruins the movie.

8 Likes

Love the movie, CANT STAND Damien Wayne! The DC animated universe completely skipped over Jason Todd and Tim Drake, lots of good storylines there besides under the red hood.

11 Likes

I feel nightwing should be the current best or eventually. He trained under batman at a younger age, than when batman started. Then left to find his own path! And I actually like Damien. He surly is OP for his age, but he should certainly be the best out of the bat family when, he becomes older.

8 Likes

I can’t help it…I love me some Damian Wayne. This story is so dope to me. Adds a whole other layer to Bruce.

12 Likes

@Shaz Damien was trained by who trained Batman. When Damien gets older he should be a better Batman than Batman. Let alone Nightwing. Damien is the best Robin

9 Likes

Awesome movie. Love the story of Damian Wayne!

12 Likes

That was a good watch. Not crazy about Deathstroke’s origin being altered though. Certain artistic liberties makes sense though to tell a story.

13 Likes

Love that the description says Damian is “the result of a night of passion with the Daughter of the Demon” when Batman says, and Talia full on admits, that she roofied him.

6 Likes

Not a fan

1 Like

Awesome honestly

5 Likes

Love it!!

3 Likes