SPOILER ALERT: Official Titans Ep. 3 Discussion Thread!

Is dove really dead. Hawk is still alive though

Don’t Hawk and Dove have regenerative powers in the comics?

7 Likes

You mean episode 2? Unless you guys are time travellers

5 Likes

I thought this was a really great episode. Even though we are only 2 episodes in, it built off the first one, and I cant qait to see how it expands out on episode 3. Really liking Dick Grayson and his struggles. It show the person under the mask.

4 Likes

I love that Dove wears a Superman shirt!

10 Likes

I like how they used more obscure characters like the Nuclear Family, so the viewer is as caught off balance by the threat as the characters are in the situation.

10 Likes

I liked ep. 1 but was very unsure after watching it, but I loved this 2nd episode. I don’t know much about hawk and dove but I really enjoyed them and it made me more interested in those characters. Overall, I’m super excited about the next episode

2 Likes

Ugghhh. Signed up for the app. It said on the dc website that if you signed up for free trial you can get to watch the third episode early. Lame LAME!. Lol. Sooo falso. It looks like I’m going to have to wait. Bumma.

2 Likes

I really like how the relationship between Grayson and Rachel is of a father and daughter. Rachel was also lighter this episode, she smiled and laughed.

2 Likes

Its perfection even better than justice league movie

1 Like

I liked the episode a lot. If Dick is this violent because of Batman’s influence, I can see why he needed to get away. Remind me never to shake Rachel’s hand if I want to keep a secret!

6 Likes

you all peep who was in the pic with rob, hawk and dove on the wall?

4 Likes

@JRecon,

Don Hall and Donna Troy

1 Like

Anyone know who did that cover of Kids in America? Holy crapshakes I want to weep, I just saw Hawk and Dove in live action form. Alan is the best Hawk

2 Likes

Season needs to end with a Trigon appearance!

2 Likes

I hope Ep 3 is better because the fist 2 are Crap, if it dosen’t get any better than I’ll stop watching it and my even cancel my membership because titans was the only reson i even got it in the first place, i mean i grow up on DC but would have to problem going to Marvel

Do it now. If you haven’t liked the first two episodes then you won’t like the rest.

5 Likes

I enjoyed the episode I kind of wish Hawk and Dove were more like the characters from the comic with their superpowers

6 Likes

Titans just gets better with each new episode! It’s easily becoming my favorite superhero show- it’s what we enjoy of the Marvel Netflix shows but with actual visual superpowers and a blend of different genres.

That scene with the faxed photo almost made me piss myself- give me more! :joy:

I’m thinking that it was actually genius to release each episode weekly instead of dropping them all simultaneously to binge. Not only are people not having to worry about getting spoiled online with not having watched the entire season- but instead of our discussing the show for a few days we’ll be continually discussing it for the next couple of months.

Can we please get a Hawk & Dove spinoff- even if it’s just a prequel limited series? Or maybe have them feature in the Doom Patrol series?

9 Likes

Damn DC, this episode was REAL! Such character development, can we get this type of authenticity on the big screen too?

5 Likes