🚨SPOILER ALERT🚨 Young Justice: Outsiders ✭FINALE✭ Discussion Thread!

For those who have had a chance to watch the final conclusion of this season of Young Justice: Outsiders, we want to know- was it everything you were hoping for? After coming to know and love new characters, revisit and rekindle old ones, what could Season 4 possibly hold in store?

This is a safe space to discuss everything you saw, but it’s a very UNSAFE space if you haven’t seen :eyes: Make sure you check out the latest episode before letting us know your thoughts, reactions, theories and conspiracies in the comments below!

31 Likes

I don’t know how to feel. Black Lightning is leader, Brion’s a puppet. Superboy’s an outsider. A Legion of Superheroes ring??

9 Likes

I don’t know how to feel about the finally. It felt all over the place. Thankfully not a cliffhanger like season 2.

3 Likes

I don’t know how to feel about the finally. It felt all over the place. Thankfully not a cliffhanger like season 2.

1 Like

Wow. Wow wow wow, that was one heck of a roller coaster of a season finale. Absolutely loved it! Can’t wait to see what’s planned for season 4!!

6 Likes

I loved season 3 and I am so excited that they are introducing the legion of superheroes, but can we get an episode where jay Garrick, Barry Allen and Bart Allen travel to the speed force and get Wally. Are you going to introduce the speed force in season 4?

18 Likes

Thought the cliff hanger would be Wally leaving the speed force but if the legion ring is ok

8 Likes

Thought the cliff hanger would be Wally leaving the speed force but if the legion ring is ok

2 Likes

A lot of twist and turns from the season finale.

Never would I imagine Geo-force to did what he did; if anything, I would expect it from Tara.

But it does look like Artemis’s arc may sort of get a some-what of a closure. That being said, it can still have a impact later.

The League vs The Light, looks like it may take a break for a while.

Then as a tradition of a new season, we can definitely expect a new roster of team to focus on their stories. So we can expect not to get attached to any previous roster from prior seasons.

6 Likes

That was fantastic. I died laughing and crying, so it exceeded my expectations

5 Likes

Next season the Legion of superheroes

5 Likes

Seeing the second to last episode was sad as hell between Wally and Artemis but she made the right choice

11 Likes

I really hope the bring back Wally West in S4!!! I still refuse to admit that he is dead.

15 Likes

Geo-Force’s turn and seeing Black Lightning finally get some recognition from Batman and the whole cast of DC heroes were easily my biggest highlights.

6 Likes

I’m gonna be honest, I was underwhelmed. These new episodes were plain boring, and everything leading up to these episodes seemed more exciting then this.

Lets face it, Wally’s death is long over played( probably not the best word to call it) . Everybody misses him and I do miss the old team. I really thought he was coming back in this season. But even if he didn’t come back this season(or ever), This ending was still underwhelming.

It seems like young justice has lost what made it so cool. Season 1 and 2 were amazing. This season was just okay, kinda boring but not that bad. I was expecting something else really. Yes I was surprised, but it wasn’t a good surprise.

14 Likes

Can’t wait till next season

4 Likes

Can’t wait till next season

2 Likes

A tad bit underwhelmed. But now that you’ve got some of that, eh, extra-terrestrial mumbo jumbo going on, I think now is the perfect time to introduce this phenomenal thing called the Speed Force. Make it so our Wally has a chance to come back. Especially since death doesn’t really have meaning in the comic book world. You could even bring back Tim Drake ( I’m assuming that he is the Robin that was killed, but it could have even been Jason Todd, and if that’s the case bring him back) with a freaking Lazarus Pit. It’s been done before, so many times.

5 Likes

A tad bit underwhelmed. But now that you’ve got some of that, eh, extra-terrestrial mumbo jumbo going on, I think now is the perfect time to introduce this phenomenal thing called the Speed Force. Make it so our Wally has a chance to come back. Especially since death doesn’t really have meaning in the comic book world. You could even bring back Tim Drake ( I’m assuming that he is the Robin that was killed, but it could have even been Jason Todd, and if that’s the case bring him back) with a freaking Lazarus Pit. It’s been done before, so many times.

1 Like

I loved the ending! not at all what I was expecting because of the usual Judas Contract with Terra and Deathstroke but I like how season three turned the story around and made Geoforce the twist villain. I love the characters that we saw through this season even the cameo of Wally West. The fact that they didn’t bring him back was a great choice because it keeps his death real and doesn’t allow the viewers to not accept his death because it’s an animated superhero show. I might be alone on this but I would love to see more of Batman INC. with Robin, Spoiler, and Arrowette, and Orphan we barely get to enjoy these characters cause they are in the background in all the scenes. Overall great season cant wait to see more!

9 Likes