📺Spontaneous Unsanctioned Watch-Along! Tomorrow! Sun. April 28th! Noon! EST! I Guess! I'm Making It Up As I Gooo!📺

Some members have been disappointed about not having Saturday morning cartoons, so I’m doing whatever this is!

Justice League: Crisis on Two Earths is leaving the service on the 1st, so I’m gonna watch it tomorrow at 12PM EST. You can join me HERE to chitchat! (Unless The Man shuts us down!)

Now for the bullet points!

• I don’t remember what usually goes here!

• Recipes?

• My horoscope warned me about this!

• 3 (three) tbsps brown sugar

• I’m embarrassing myself! You too can be embarrassed if you join me! Plenty to go around!

• Separate 2 (two) large eggs. I mean don’t let 'em anywhere near each other.

• Is this enough stuff?

There! Pretty good! Be there and be square!

9 Likes

Kriff it! I’m in!

4 Likes

Woohooooo

3 Likes

I’ll be at work physically but here spiritually so if you feel a little bit haunted, don’t worry it’s just me.

4 Likes

I’m sorry you can’t make it, @iJest, but I will be scared of your spirit.

2 Likes

Honestly, @HubCityQuestion, if you show up and it’s just me here, it won’t hurt my feelings if you tiptoe away and pretend you’re asleep until it’s over. I should have put that in the bullet points.

• if you get bored or uncomfortable, pretend you’re asleep! I’ll believe it!
3 Likes

Will there be chips and dip?

4 Likes

There will be anything your heart desires and your house has!

2 Likes

Heh heh, that was good :wink:

I don’t have any dip right now. I mean, yes I have ranch dressing but that’s not official dip.

4 Likes

I need a late night watch along sometime. I work 2nd and am always up late.

1 Like

good luck all, wish I could join in.

1 Like

This may just be biff_pow/HubCityQuestion: Crisis on Two Viewers!

2 Likes

Now that I think about it, the Question and Ambush Bug would make an interesting team up.

T-minus 1 hour and some math until lift off!

1 Like

I think that’s how you end up with The Creeper.

1 Like

Just picked up some popcorn. 77 minutes to go.

1 Like

Fun fact: one of my trivia questions from my last DC Daily segment was originally about this movie! I changed it when I realized it was leaving the service, and didn’t want to create conflict.

1 Like

Cool! I’m like a month behind on DC Daily. I’ll have a binge session and get ALL of your trivia questions wrong.

1 Like

For anyone who might be lurking and new to watchalongs, we’re gonna queue up Justice League: Crisis on Two Earths so that all we have to do is press play when the clock strikes the top of the next hour (12PM EST, 34 minutes from this comment) so that our streams of the move are synchronized. Then HubCityQuestion will most likely make interesting, informative, and insightful comments about the movie, and I’ll say other kinds of things! You’re welcome to join in if you’re here, whoever you are!

1 Like

I read Convergence: Crime Syndicate last night, and I was so gratified that they used Owlman’s dork costume. I liked it, too, their relatively noble-ish mission.

1 Like

15 minutes! ENGAGING POPCORN

1 Like