Superhero Most Likely To Ask For A Manager

Who would be a superhero that would most likely want to call for a manager in a restaurant or retail store?

11 Likes

Probably that pain in the butt Green Arrow.

7 Likes

Original Damian Wayne

8 Likes

Ooooh @Awesome_Squid good one!!!

Booster Gold, he lives to be the center of attention.

13 Likes

Metamorpho, he seems very unhappy with life

The Teen Trillionaires.

2 Likes

@HubCityQuestion “My $100 tray of truffles was cooked to 230° instead of 230.5° degrees!”

2 Likes

Booster

4 Likes

Bruce Wayne, needs to know who to make the check out to when buying the place

16 Likes

I love that answer, @msgtv!

3 Likes

@msgtv That’s an amazing response, if I could give you a box of warm cookies, I would!!!

3 Likes

Are you suggesting Batman doesn’t already have a file on every manager in Gotham?!

12 Likes

@harley.333 Bruce Wayne only has the finest Nth Metal silverware in his restaurants

8 Likes

@GR1D I just ate at a fancy restaurant in Gotham. Should I worry about suddenly growing wings or tearing holes in reality or something?

4 Likes

I have to defend Green Arrow, friend to the working stiff! He’d be the last person to complain on a minimum wage service worker!

Now SPECTRE

8 Likes

Green Arrow would be the first person to complain on a minimum wage service worker. Hal Jordan would be the second person, and Ollie would proceed lecture him for it. Black Canary would look on, exasperated.

9 Likes

@Awesome_Squid, You may want to see a doctor, most people leave the restaurant and immediately open a portal to another dimension. I hope you’re ok

4 Likes

Oh, I think that there’s no competition for who would complain to a manager at a restaurant. It’s Damian. Obviously. And then Bruce would scold him, and then he’d yell, and THEN…

—FIVE HOURS LATER—

And THEN Condiment King would be all, “No, there is NOT too much ketchup on this burger!” And Thanos would be like, “Seriously? I gave up eating shawarma with the Avengers for this?”

10 Likes

@Awesome_Squid

If it was on a Monday, did you order the fish?

3 Likes