Superman (2016-) #1

Superman (2016-) #1

Tomasi’s grasp on Clark as a character is amazing. One of my favorite Superman runs ever. Paired with Gleason, they can do no wrong. Check out their Green Lantern Corps run if you enjoy this. :blush:

4 Likes

When will we get the up to date issues for rebirth and Issue #1 of Kingdom Come

2 Likes

My complaint so far is they don’t give the full story arc. Not cool reading half or even more and not being able to finish it. Probably want me to spend more money and buy the final issue or something

11 Likes

I would love to just jump in and follow a story. If it’s a digital vs print issue, keep us 6 months behind.

8 Likes

i love this series its really amazing and i am hoping you guys get to experience this series like me :wink:

4 Likes

Is it just one issue? For the superman rebirth? I want to read more of that story.

5 Likes

Was not bad. I liked it.

Frikkin’ awesome. Its a shame we can’t get the whole story arc but it is understandable DC wants us to buy the books. It is a business, after all. But still i am really digging this app. As long as DC keeps pushing good content, i will happily pay monthly.

6 Likes

Be nice to have digital full collections inside the app or a comic subscriptions

11 Likes