[Superman Fan Club] ๐Ÿ“บ Superman 50โ€™s TV Show Monthly Watch-Along ๐Ÿ“บ Wednesday August 5th 9 PM ET / 6 PM PT / 7 PM MT / 8 PM CT

Iโ€™ll check later, good question

1 Like

I think it was a brown or green? I know when they adapted Reeves story for Hollywoodland they had him in that original suit.

1 Like

Iโ€™ve listened to more of the radio show than Iโ€™ve seen of this

3 Likes

Yeah, with it likely being new technology, I canโ€™t say I blame him.

2 Likes

2 Likes

โ€œSupermanโ€™s just a hoax, like the moon landing, Alex Jones told me!โ€ โ€“ This kid, probably.

2 Likes

I want to say in a documentary that Jimmy said Reeves didnโ€™t like the way it looked with the wire landing. and would have a horizontal pool he would swing from.

1 Like

A tear jerker, but in the good sense

1 Like

I like that she is blind. It adds a twist that wasnโ€™t needed but I can get behind it.

3 Likes

I was going to make fun of the kidโ€™s acting, but it did get better as the scene progressed.

3 Likes

Jimmy Olsen always with the bad timing.

1 Like

Fairly realistic so far.

2 Likes

Itโ€™s interesting, I didnโ€™t think there were these more dramatic stories in this series, I figured it would be all action and crime.

3 Likes

Perry gets the good lines!

3 Likes

Iโ€™m sure it took all his mental energy not to wink when he said he knew of a better x-ray machine.

2 Likes

I feel like Clarkโ€™s going to get some extra grief for sassing Lois like that. :laughing:

And his kid is figuring it out better than all the other people around her!

3 Likes

Finally!!! Someone called him out on that Clark Kent nonsense.

2 Likes

Someone recognized his voice

2 Likes

She doesnโ€™t know how to whisper.

2 Likes

I like theme of belief here too.,

2 Likes