Superman (Serials)

Superman (Serials)

Where is Atom Man vs. Superman?

9 Likes

It’s great to see this available. I’m a big fan of the old serials. Can’t wait to see some Batman too.

5 Likes

I love these serials! I definitely prefer Kirk Alyn over George Reeves.

3 Likes

So glad to actually be about to pay for this instead of just feeling bad about watching it on YouTube! Thanks for including these!

1 Like

I hope they add the Captain Marvel and Batman ones too

14 Likes

I just enjoy the time period and simplicity of everything. Funny how people can watch these with mass amounts of disbelief but anything these days has reasons why it’s terrible.

I enjoy these rides because the reality switch let’s anything happen.

What’s not to enjoy?

5 Likes

Where’s the second season? The Atom vs Superman. It states two seasons but you forgot to upload the second season. lol

5 Likes

Can’t believe we finally have access to all of the original content! Amazing to see how it all began!

5 Likes

I’m so excited to finally check out these classic Superman serials in their entirety.

4 Likes

Hope they put in the other serials as well

2 Likes

They’re not actually seasons, just two movie serials.

5 Likes

i’m not seeing the other season

Loving this classical Supeman Movies/Shows watching all of them now

3 Likes

This is really great, and better still to come here and talk with other DC fans!

5 Likes

I love this app so far… but we are missing the other 15 episodes of the serials…I really would like to see where this ends… Hopefully the wonderful people at DC will Bless us soon…good ish DC yall got great content so far

Like dis super Mayne

Super!

This was so great all the way up until Ep. 15. Then they totally dropped the ball with a rushed ending. Too bad because up to that point it was a real classic through and through.

1 Like

Don’t want to be a bother, but the description reads 30 episodes, while the actual content continues to be the 15 episodes of the initial serial. (Grateful that it’s here.) Is there a chance that Atom Man Vs Superman will be posted here?

2 Likes