Superman: The Animated Series

Superman: The Animated Series

This is one of my most favorite Superman series, I’m so thankful and thrill to see it on here. :slight_smile: Thankyou DC Universe.

2 Likes

Next to Christopher Reeve, this is probably the best version of the character outside of comics.

4 Likes

It’s missing episodes. Where are the 4 when Darkseid first invades and Superman rescues Kara?

3 Likes

illinipoke,
You can find the two-parter “Apokolips…Now!” as episodes 25 & 26 of season 2.

3 Likes

Really took the Superman mythology to new and epic heights in this series. Still one bad ass series!

3 Likes

why doesnt it save where your at in the series when you switch devices?

1 Like

It’s awesome getting go back and watch this again for the first time since I was a kid and it was on the wb.

7 Likes

Yep the last part of season 2 is missing where the Darkseid episodes you know why because Darkseid Is.

2 Likes

this app Is AwesomE!!!

7 Likes

Loved the series as a kid and I still love it now.

3 Likes

Adore this show, just wish this had gotten the HD Remaster treatment that Batman: TAS just got.

7 Likes

Anyone else having trouble getting this to play on Roku?

3 Likes

Anybody that is not seeing all the episodes for season 2 its a mobile issue as the missing episodes do show up on Desktop.

2 Likes

Any word on when the full series will be uploaded? I had been up to the Darkseid episodes before the series was pulled from Amazon Prime so I would love to watch those.

1 Like

Superman the Animated Series is missing Little Lost Girl parts 1 and 2 which is the official introduction of Supergirl in the Superman Animated Series.

3 Likes

Thanks for fixing the glitch! All of Season 2 is now present!

4 Likes

anyone else getting this weird glitch where the show is like slanted to the side?

Ha! So Blasts from the Pasts basically are the precursor to the plot of Man of Steel! How interesting!

2 Likes

Great series.

2 Likes