Superman: The Movie

Superman: The Movie

Awesome movie. The original rocks!!!

3 Likes

The movie holds up so well! I can’t believe how much Christopher Reeve looks like Superman. But, man oh man, the music!!! Every time I hear the opening score or the “Superman March” I get goosebumps. Just so good!

5 Likes

Because of this movie is why I became a HUGE superman fan. Great movie.

4 Likes

Love this film

2 Likes

This movie CREATED the superhero cinema experience! Verisimilitude was Donners key ingredient in this masterpiece of a film.

4 Likes

I love Superman but this version doesn’t work anymore, imo.

2 Likes

:raised_hands: One of the best Superhero movies of all time! Superman: The Movie is a must see for anyone who is a fan of superheroes. Christopher Reeves portrayal of Clark Kent/Superman helps pave the way for all modern ComicBook movies! Love this film and it still holds up today! :metal:

5 Likes

Without this film, superhero movies as we know them today wouldn’t exist.

9 Likes

Great movie except that it started the S came from Krypton idea, just because Brando wanted to wear the symbol. DC needs to go back to the original or Byrne era where the S just stands for Superman!

1 Like

Epic movie plain and simple. Nothing like it since the old serials and old series.

2 Likes

Without this masterpiece, we would not have the Super Hero movie genre (Or this terrific gem) in Cinema History. Superman is and always will be one of my all time favorite movies and my favorite hero.

6 Likes

This movie is still really cool! One of my favorites

2 Likes

Excited to watch this for the first time! Glad to see the service went live early. :hugs:

5 Likes

This movie is excellent and holds up really well for being 40 years old.

2 Likes

I will never forget the feeling awe and excitement when I first saw title sequence play in the movie theater!!

3 Likes

Best superhero movie EVER!!!

2 Likes

I grew up on this movie. The greatest origin story ever!

2 Likes

Is there an option to download the movies for offline viewing?

1 Like

Still the greatest filmed version of Superman, with no disrespect to Cavill, Routh, Snyder or Singer.