Superman Unbound

Superman Unbound

Love this Supergirl. Her fight scenes are epic!

13 Likes

Can we get this movie in live action with Henry Cavill, PLEASE??? Superman/Batman: Apocalypse in live action would be awesome too, with Cavill and Affleck.

11 Likes

Editors/site people, the name of the actor for Superman’s voice is Matt BOMER. Not Matt Bomber. FYI.

7 Likes

Yay more DC!

2 Likes

Injustice 2 story line

2 Likes

Matt Boner

2 Likes

Cool movie.

1 Like

I like this rendition of Supes, however the Braniac defeat makes no sense to me. How were his senses overloaded? If he was already able to directly plug into thousands of cities, I would assume he experiences all of their sensory properties as well. Idk, seems like if Supes can handle it, so can a centuries old super bio-computer.

2 Likes

Omg matt bomer. Neil caffrey from white collar. I love him

1 Like

SladeWilson187 that is literally the first half of man of steel only zod gets over the overwhelming presence.

Is there a way to download DC movies?

3 Likes

Watched it last night for the 1st time I loved it !!

2 Likes

How have I never seen this one🤔

1 Like

Wow I really want them to do this in live action! Henry Cavill would be amazing in this!

2 Likes

I agree… what is with the Bomber… respect, people…he is really good

I have never seen this movie either… how did this pass me by? I really enjoyed it… John Noble and Matt Bomer ( not Bomber, what is with the mistake people… he is good at playing Superman… let us respect him )

Not sure I am convinced of the way Brainiac was taken down but I get the concept… Agoraphobia to the extreme.

Let us talk about Lois’ eyes… instead of purple they were raspberry… does that mean she had pinkeye during production, sorry, bad joke. I really liked most of the renditions in this adaptation…I wouldn’t mind seeing this stream continue on.

Big, Beautiful, Fan

Veronica

1 Like

The supergirl in this movie is extremely likable… i would say more than the tv show. Not as milk toast. I give it a solid 8. The personalties were pretty correct, the writing pretty strong, but the ending seems a bit of a rush to the finish and didnt make a ton of sense. Also, Supes and Supergirl were a bit stiff in voice acting. Animation was great and the fights were strong - espescially the initial fights on Braniac ships.

The supergirl in this movie is extremely likable… i would say more than the tv show. Not as milk toast. I give it a solid 8. The personalties were pretty correct, the writing pretty strong, but the ending seems a bit of a rush to the finish and didnt make a ton of sense. Also, Supes and Supergirl were a bit stiff in voice acting. Animation was great and the fights were strong - espescially the initial fights on Braniac ships.

1 Like

Never forget the moment when Lois flipped-off Brainiac. :joy::+1:

6 Likes