Superman vs. The Elite

Superman vs. The Elite

This has to be the best stand alone Superman movie ever made. The casting was great, the action was thrilling, and the message was uplifting. It checked every box for a great Superman story and then some. If any movie encapsulates everything that makes Superman a great hero and beautiful highlights everything he stands for, this is the one. It demonstrates perfectly why Superman will always be the greatest superhero. My personal favorite may be the Flash, but there’s no denying that Superman is the standard by which all other heroes are measured. Death of Superman and Superman Doomsday are both great, but I think this gets across the message that Superman stands for better than any other movie. Personally, I found it uplifting and exactly the movie I needed to see right now. This was a great movie for DC Universe to add and I hope they keep up the great content.

21 Likes

This was my first time ever seeing this, and I enjoyed it.

10 Likes

Lazy animation…Watch Superman/Batman Apocalypse for some good animation

1 Like

Though I appreciate the detailed description, was not expecting to have the entire movie and ending in it.

23 Likes

The description honestly spoils the movie still watching it tho

19 Likes

Who wrote the description? Does the word “spoiler” not mean anything to you? sheesh

19 Likes

Best don’t tug on Superman’s cap movie ever!!!

3 Likes

My favorite Superman movie yet. 'Nuff said.

3 Likes

Yo! Spoiler alerts in the description, much!?

14 Likes

Was psyched to watch this. Reading the description like…“Oh man…this sounds cool”… then I finished the description or should say I call it a play by play. Spoiled the end now I’m cant make myself watch it. Thanks a lot… being that the “NEW” content on here is a little scarce, how bout not giving away the end in the description. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

13 Likes

“Dreams save us. Dreams lift us up and transform us into something better. And on my soul, until my dream of a world where dignity, honor, and justice are the reality we all share, I’ll never stop fighting. Ever.”

Greatest Superman quote ever? Top five at least.

13 Likes

Just finished it for the 1st time it was really good

2 Likes

Loved how it showed in a perfect way what superman stands for

2 Likes

My favorite superman movie, but DC Needs to re-write that description. Like its way to detailed. Talking about the fight on the moon in details. It should’ve stopped right there. Anyways, great comic, and on par, if not better, movie.

5 Likes

Best Superman movie next to Man of Steel

3 Likes

Basically the Superman equivalent of Batman Under The Red Hood, so good.

2 Likes

One of my favorite movies but there are a couple scenes missing from the original. About 45 seconds worth. Nothing important just cool scenes. Other than that I enjoyed it. 5 stars

1 Like

One of the best Superman issues. I read it over and over and shared it with friends. The comic was so thra

The comic was so thrashed when I finally filed it. It was auch a geeat surprise when the movie was released.