Superman vs. The Elite

lol the description is long and heavy spoilered.

5 Likes

This movie just became very relevant after Zack Snyder’s comments

5 Likes

Great film, but I have to ask; who’s idea was it to give Superman that face? Just saying. Solid film though.

4 Likes

Humans are such hypocrites.

1 Like

This is my favorite Superman movie cause it shows how much Superman is holding back. Basically, Superman going all out is SCARY. He could end things in the supposably easy way if he wanted to, but that’s not who he is.

1 Like

For all the people who got spoiled by the description, I feel for you on one hand, but on the other hand, who in their right mind would see a description of that length and not immediately be suspicious of reading it? That’s why I don’t read descriptions for anything at all. I already know I’m gonna watch the movie, I don’t need to read about what happens.

1 Like

I waited way too long to see this. If anyone ever thinks Superman is lame or questions why DC heroes don’t kill, I’m directing them to this movie right here. Absolutely a fantastic movie, probably the best Superman film I’ve ever seen (Death of Superman is pretty close, but I’m not sure if I’d count it as a Superman movie since it has some stuff with the Justice League as well).

1 Like

My favorite movie starring Superman, PERIOD. A story about the importance of having the courage to stand up for what you know is right, even when it’s unpopular. ESPECIALLY when it’s unpopular. That is why heroes like Superman and Wonder Woman are so great; why what they do is so important.

2 Likes

Wait, did the description for this movie spoil it, because I just read it and it kinda described a story rather than a introduction.

1 Like

Super happy pauly perrette was lois lane, i love her! This was actually really good :grin:

Now if only injustice’s superman was more like this.

2 Likes

Freaking amazing, makes me proud to be a huge fan of our boy in blue!

3 Likes

Why is the description so full of spoilers?! Please fix!

2 Likes

Team Superman
Hope make a heroes
Fear makes villians

Agreed. No need to watch it now :slight_smile:

I know this isn’t the first time someone has said something like this and this may be slightly controversial to some but I think that this is the greatest Superman movie I have ever seen. The moral debate was amazingly executed and kept my attention. This movie expertly shows what Superman stands for and why, it honestly makes me a bit more upset with the current DCEU and their portrayal of the character (mainly having Superman cause a lot of destruction and actually kill opponents.) The final scene when Superman appears to embrace the Elite’s methods and use them against the Elite was terrifying. That scene gave me a sense of dread, and that is a compliment, the idea of Superman immediately turning on his morality and using his power to kill his adversaries is scary and it arguably did it better than Injustice in only a few minutes. The brutality of the Elite’s methods was displayed and gruesome. My only complaint was Superman’s face, it admittedly did not look the best but it was only enough to where I could dismiss it. But other than that I would say that this a 5 star movie and one of DC’s best non comic works.