Supermanpoint Paradox

I don’t know if this has been addressed in comics, but how come Flash “breaks” the timeline for trying to save his Mom, yet Superman can rewind time to save Lois, and nothing happens? Also, if he’s fast enough to go back in time, is it possible “future” Superman could create a paradox by coming across “past”/present Superman?

3 Likes

@abfgmsw Cause comics.

2 Likes

Flashpoint rolls off the tongue better than Supermanpoint.

3 Likes

Good “point” ah ha.
its probably because its Superman and whats time gonna do about it!

1 Like

Maybe he talks to the time wraiths, and they react like, “He is too important. Let him do as he wants.” Superman with his excellent diplomatic skills.

2 Likes

Superman only did that in the Donner film. 5he Donner film, while great, isn’t canon.

1 Like

That’s what I thought until Powerless had a somewhat spoiler, not going to spoil further, episode.

I enjoyed Powerless I thought it had a funny premise and wish it had gotten a chance to finish at least.

They got political in “Win, Draw, Luthor”, so I can understand the decline in viewers.

And while I love Reeves as Superman and the movies are very watchable, I did like that turn back time idea when I saw it in theaters so many years ago.

1 Like