Swamp Thing cancelled!?!?!

A season with the last 3 episodes cut, and now a second season canceled after a great pilot. What the hell is going on? Will there even be a DC Universe app next year? That we, those who pre bought a year months on advance keep getting ignored by people who think they know what people actually want, is to WB/DC’s downfall.

1 Like

Highly disappointed. If they cancel Doom Patrol I’m nixing my subscription.

1 Like

I just canceled HBO.

I already nixed my subscription.

2 Likes

Come on DCU, you see the fans reactions to everything! You wanna drive all your business and customers over to MARVEL and Disney!!!?

1 Like

I am…quite literally stunned. This is a page straight from something Fox would do…I LOVED Doom Patrol, and these two shows were how I was going to validate my subscription for a full year…now, I don’t think so. No offesnse to you all, but you are not a reason to stick around…I’ll wait and see, but I’m pretty sure even just to send a message, that I"m going to cancel

3 Likes

The best show to come out on any platform in a while, and they’ve shortened it and canceled it. I’m going to watch the full season to support the good people who made the show, but after that I’m OUT.

3 Likes

I am beyond pissed off!!! Swamp Thing is one of my altimeter favorite characters and the premiere looked fantastic. Are they just actually stupid? Do they just wanna screw with us? Just give up. Sell everything you have and stop trying if this is how you wanna run a business. Your fans are all abandoned ship!

2 Likes

The 1 show that should be for families- Titans, turned into a curse laden mess. Doom Patrol was absolutely amazing, then they pull this. Still no ps4 support, still paying for DC daily for some reason. Good ideas overrun by bad decisions and poor execution. AGAIN

1 Like

My only reason for subscribing at SDCC. Doom Patrol was just a good bonus. I will be cancelling after Swamp Thing ends.

1 Like

(Copy/pasting to save my delicate fingies.)

You can find our official response in Watchtower here:

For any further questions or comments, please make them in the official response topic, to provide a single source of truth for community members. Thank you!