Swamp Thing Cancelled?

Apparently Swamp Thing is cancelled over a budgeting error? Is this confirmed yet? And what the hell? After all the hype and a fantastic first episode… what are we left with? Do we get to see more? And why do the customers of this app have to pay for some clerical error that should have been caught long before the premiere?!

3 Likes

IDK BUT I AM VERY UPSET ABOUT THIS!!!

2 Likes

https://www.dcuniverse.com/community/boards/watchtower/swamp-thing-update-2

2 Likes

I’m also very upset about this. I was extremely happy about this streaming service and promoted this service to all my friends. Im seriously considering ending my subscription, especially if they don’t release the remaining swamp thing episodes. I LOVE swamp thing. My wife even loves it, and she hasn’t liked any super hero stuff. I will be eagerly seeing what DC does over upcoming days.

2 Likes

Don’t worry they’re finishing the season. They’re just not planning on making a second one

1 Like

I wanted to thank everyone here for reaching out concerning rumors concerning Swamp Thing. Due to the nature of these rumors, we wanted to offer some answers to questions that you might have. We posted a thread in the Watchtower which explains more about this topic here: https://www.dcuniverse.com/community/boards/watchtower/swamp-thing-update-2

If you have any concerns that haven’t been answered, please feel free to leave a comment on the Watchtower thread and it’ll be answered just as soon as possible. We’re going to try to consolidate any information and answers in that thread.

I will also be moving this thread to Support and Feedback in just a moment.

1 Like

To me I don’t need answers, there is no excuses, period…

2 Likes

That sounds like a healthy outlook lol

1 Like

Nothing I have read has inplied they won’t be releasing the final episodes. I mean why wouldn’t they? They paid a LOT of money for them, I don’t see how it is beneficial to just eat it completely.

3 Likes

I say release all of season 1 since it no longer matters. Let us true fans watch it all and enjoy it before DC Universe shuts down

1 Like

Even if the worst case scenarios were true I highly doubt DC Universe is going to shut down in 2 and a half months.

1 Like

They need to get their Butt into gear and get more shows I would like to see more Old school shows and more of the cartoons heck, but up some none DC related stuff to put in related content, people are paying for this.

1 Like

I know someone who has a relative in the crew. They knew when filming the last episode that they weren’t coming back and apparently it was over some legal issues between DC and the parent company, Warner Bros.

1 Like

They might as well release all the episodes in one shot. No point in going week by week if there isnt anything to look forward to.