Swamp Thing

Who wants to talk about the new swamp thing show, I loved the movie in the 80s!

I’m hoping we get an image or a trailer soon. It’s supposed to debut the week after the Doom Patrol season finale and I’m excited to see where they go with it.

1 Like

Well I can’t say I’m a fan of (by a long shot) the movie, I’m a HUGE Swamp thing fan…Loved Moore’s run and take on him, And the New 52 series did he a lot of justice as well. I’m loving the Justice League Dark stuff recently… Despite the depiction of him looking rather… like literally Alan Moore. But yea either way I’m really excited for the series. I haven’t read much on the series, or what direction their taking it, but if it can match what we’re seeing with Doom Patrol… DCU can have my money and then some…

1 Like

I just want to say I’m taking DC releasing ST on my birthday as a birthday present.

1 Like

I loved the original movie, but I haven’t seen it since the late 80s. Don’t know how it holds up, but I would probably still dig it today. Scott Snyder’s run on the New 52 series was pretty good. And I always get excited when the character pops up.

I’m unfamiliar with most of the cast, but I’ve loved Virginia Madsen since the movie Candyman. So I look forward to seeing her again. I get excited for everything attached to James Wan, so I’ve been looking forward to the series since DCU was announced.

The new Swamp Thing is going to be amazing. The interview we got recently is telling to what their vision is, I can’t wait!

I also loved the old Swamp Thing movies, heck even the cartoon holds up well.

1 Like