Swamp thing

Is there going to be a season 2? I would like to know, it’s one of my favorites.

2 Likes

It got cancelled before we even got to see it! It was supposed to have 13 shows, but got cut down 10 when they were just about to film the 10th episode. We won’t see this show again on here at least.

2 Likes

Technically, we saw the pilot episode the day before the cancellation.

Nope. Best case scenario is Swamp Thing appears as a guest on another show or something.

2 Likes

I subscribed for Titans, but Swamp Thing is the best of the originals. Heck, it’s probably my favorite thing on here, including EVERYTHING. DC “screwed the pooch” on dumping this.

3 Likes

Would’ve been awesome to see where they were going to take it. Give Blue Devil more of a role and Floronic Man vs. Swaml Thing would’ve been epic! Part of me is holding out hope it will be revived when Warner Bros. drops it’s own app but probs not going to happen

1 Like

Like others, I signed up to watch Titans Season 2 having watched the 1st season on Xfinity after season 2 was already out. BUT I ended up binge watching Swamp Thing before I could even click on Titans lol. I was always a fan of the very old movies as a kid and I actually loved how they had revamped it and the direction it was headed.

1 Like

I really wish they would’ve continued Swamp Thing it was phenomenal, I really can’t see why they’d want to cancel it in the first place especially with all the praise it received. I haven’t talked to anyone who watched it and didn’t enjoy it.

1 Like

Yeah just finished and it was fantastic really saddened it’s over

1 Like

Shows that have a high budget sometimes get canceled even if they are critically acclaimed.

I hope they bring Swamp Thing back in the upcoming Justice League Dark series. Maybe eventually Swamp Thing season 2 will come back after that.

Definitely hope they saved the costume from the show. Swamp thing looked great but the floronic man looked killer. To bad we won’t ever get more then the teaser for that one.