Teen Titans or Young Justice (TV series)

Which is better, Which team could win in a fight.

1 Like

Who would win? Young Justice. They have Miss Martian, Beast Boy, Impulse, Superboy, Nightwing, pretty much everyone.

Which team preferred? Teen Titans. While there is a lot of overlap, you did also include tv shows, and I prefer the Teen Titans TV show any day over Young Justice. Plus, all the overlap characters looked and acted better in Teen Titans.

1 Like

Young Justice by far in every way. Teen Titans was alright but extremely overrated imo

2 Likes

I will agree I loved Teen Titans but I’ll always prefer young Justice for many reasons.

2 Likes

Young Justice on both accounts.

2 Likes

If raven succumbed to trigon she could easily beat all of young justice imo

1 Like

I’d say Teen Titans. Ravens soul self, Starfires starbolts, you still have Grayson either way, Donna Troy has more experience as Wonder Girl then Cassandra Sandsmark, Roy Harpers a little more committed to the Titans, Cyborgs a Beast, Beast Boy can always hold his own. Of course I’m using liberties with the lineups but that Teen Titans is the one I’d choose.

1 Like

Djd, good points on all fronts. Do keep in mind we’re talking about the TV iterations of these teams. From that POV, who do you wave a flag for?

2 Likes

Initially, I think Raven could take down most of the Young Justice. But, I still say Young Justice team will win because, in the tv show, the team is essentially made up of the starting Teen Titans (minus Speedy who goes solo, unless referring to Teen Titans East in Teen Titans). The original Teen Titans were protégés to members of the Justice League, so their experience will be a strength against the Teen Titans. So, if Raven did allow Trigon to take over, she would initially have the upper hand, but with the current roster of Young Justice- with two Robins, Impulse (or now Kid Flash), Artemis/Bronze Tiger, Blue Beetle, Zatanna, Aqualad, etc., I believe that Young Justice is still the more overall powerful team.

Oh tv thanks Vroom I didn’t notice that. In that case hate to do it by YJ then. I swore I looked for rules I didn’t see that. Thanks for keeping me on my toes bud.

1 Like

Haha it’s huge says TV Series in all caps I’m an idiot