Thank You, Applejack! ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ

A few weeks ago @Applejack messaged me saying she wanted to mail me a gift for creating a fun community event. I got the package in yesterday and WOW. Iโ€™m gonna be honest, I was only expecting like a tshirt or a jacket and maybe a koozie. My eyes just about bulged out of my head when I saw this sitting outside my door.

The jacket is so soft and comfy! Iโ€™ve been wearing it for 2 days now. :see_no_evil:

Been using my heavy books to flatten the poster out. Surprised to see it had some metallicness to it.

I always thought these prints were cool, but never got around to investing in some.

Havenโ€™t read Gail Simoneโ€™s WW yet. So Iโ€™m super excited for it!!

Thank you so so much, Applejack!! (And to anyone else who may have helped!) Iโ€™m still in awe by my gifts. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::purple_heart:

85 Likes

Congratulations, @Soreita!! Thatโ€™s awesome!!

12 Likes

WOW!!! Thatโ€™s awesome and incredibly nice!!

11 Likes

Hey I want one of them snazzy jacket/hat combos! Collectorโ€™s items now that the serviceโ€™s name is changing!

Seriously thoughโ€ฆ Congratsโ€ฆ though I donโ€™t recall us crossing paths much on hereโ€ฆ if Applejack & Company sent it, Iโ€™m sure it was very well deserved :slightly_smiling_face:.

11 Likes

Great job, enjoy

11 Likes

The last week or so of the rewards program, I gave away store coupon codes. But I created puzzles for people to solve instead of just giving the codes away. :slight_smile:

18 Likes

So cool! Congratulations!

10 Likes

How very kind and thoughtful of you :slightly_smiling_face:. See? Well deserved!

10 Likes

What an amazing haul! Congrats!

9 Likes

Congratulations! Very well deserved.

7 Likes

Thatโ€™s so cool!!! Enjoy and congrats!

8 Likes

Holy, shiet! What an excellent bounty indeed. That omni is looking thick! I am jealous but this is well deserved @Soreita

8 Likes

Thatโ€™s Awesomeโ„ข:+1:
Congratsโ€‹:tada:

8 Likes

Awesome! Congratulations! That all looks amazing!

7 Likes

Thatโ€™s some swag gear! Iโ€™ve been MIA from the community boards since Iโ€™ve been busy with school. What kind of event did you host @Soreita?

8 Likes

I did a giveaway during the last week or so of the rewards program. Gave away some store coupon codes. :slight_smile:

{Closed Giveaway} Solve Puzzles, Win Codes!

7 Likes

Can agree, that hoodie is hella comfy. :smiley:

And Gail Simoneโ€™s Wonder Woman run had some great moments, hope you like it. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Congratulations! That is wonderful. I love the cap and the jacket. And the pinback buttons, of course! I collect pinback buttons.

7 Likes

Congratulations, @Soreita!

Thatโ€™s a very rad haul, especially the Simone WW omnibus. No spoilers, but her run is quite good.

Enjoy your very well-earned swag! :wonderwoman: :halloween_wonderwoman:

5 Likes

Thatโ€™s some nice swag, well deserved.

5 Likes