Thank You DC Universe!

Both of you got some nice packages. Congratulations!

2 Likes

Of course Congratulations! But also pair me with some peanut butter because I am jelly! But seriously that’s awesome.

2 Likes

This community is something special, for sure :grinning:

3 Likes

Wow!
Nice to see DCU appreciating the super fans!
Congratulations!!!

4 Likes

I totally read that the wrong way. :grinning: My mind’s in the gutter.

3 Likes

Well I don’t mean to brag but…the package was at least a 12 inches wide

4 Likes

That is so fraggin cool, I love The Flash one! Congratulations :tada: very cool and we’ll deserved

1 Like

Radness congrats my friend :+1::+1::+1::+1:

3 Likes

Wow! That’s really cool - congratulations @khristian012

2 Likes

Yo that’s sweet!!! What was the occasion?

3 Likes

It’s a community hero gift for being recognized as a nice person by the mods.

4 Likes

wow this is awesome.

3 Likes

That’s excellent! Congratulations!

2 Likes

Congrats, is this a random thing or what, I’ve noticed a bunch of people have been mailed stuff, is there a way to get into the action? Sign me up. They send out some cool stuff. Well, the batman stuff is amazing. I’m a batman and all his allies and goes fan, the justice league is cool and all but batman and his side of the universe is amazing. I’ve been a fan since I was born. 2 things about me. I love my georgia bulldogs and my batman, those are my life. I keep reading comics waiting for a new batman game also so if yall can hurry up with that also, that’s be great, thank you

2 Likes

I can’t wait to see what people get next. It’s awesome to see the unique stuff people get.

3 Likes

Thanks, my only advice would be to actively participate in posts, get into some clubs, interact with other members and to keep a great attitude. Mods on here are constantly keeping tabs on posts and it helps to make a good impression with them. Honestly I wasn’t expecting a gift when I was emailed, I was just enjoying myself talking to like-minded people, so at the end of the day just be yourself and any packages are the whipped cream on top of a great community sundae

3 Likes

Ok gotcha, oh well, it’s just not who I am. I spend my time reading comics and watching the content when I’m on here. Thank you for the answer so quickly. I’m just not the poster type, sure it would be nice to get something like that, but Its just not who I am. I only posted here because I saw a number of people who got stuff and thought it was some awesome things and was hoping it was a random thing. My 6 year old daughter and 12 year old son dont give me much time to myself, and what time I do get I normally read comics on here. My daughter is a huge harley fan and I’m all batman so i thought the harley and batman and joker stuff looked amazing. Do they have a store on here? I thought this app had a store also but cannot find it. Maybe I’m wrong. Some of the things I saw I would love to get for me or my little girl.

2 Likes

Yes there is a store, I’m on IOS so for me it’s located under the “more” options and is the bottom option named “shop”. I will say that the store does not include many of graphic novels and posters that others have posted about and figures are pretty varied.

As for keeping active in a community, all the things I stated are pretty much suggestions, I don’t know the criteria the mods used to select us but being active doesn’t have to be more that occasionally thanking someone, asking a question, or even just making a small post about what you’re reading one day.

The cool thing is that pretty much every couple of weeks there is a sweepstake that users can sign up for with amazing prizes. It doesn’t take more than a minute and it’s completely random so you have as much a chance as an avid community user. I’ve never won but if you already have the subscription and have a minute it doesn’t hurt to try

2 Likes

I found the store, Thank you

3 Likes