That Black Label Life

Are you reading any of Black Label’s Prestige Format books, like:

• Joker/Harley: Criminal Sanity
  • Wonder Woman: Dead Earth
  • The Question: Deaths of Vic Sage
  • Joker: Killer Smile

Are you excited about Black Label’s Hill House Horror Comics?

Would you like to be updated weekly on what to look forward to from DC’s Black Label?

If so, join this group of like minded readers who are just as excited about these books as you are!

Because…after all, it’s all about That Black Label Life!

Join Here:

https://community.dcuniverse.com/g/ThatBlackLabelLife

Contact me with any questions, concerns or suggestions:
@hashtag-goodtobejo

We’re looking forward to sharing adventures with you!

9 Likes

Don’t forget to keep up with Hellblazer as well. :grin:

@mandog_2814
Definitely Hellblazer!!!
I’m reading that series with my daughter’s boyfriend as well!

YESSSSSSSSSSSS I HAVE all three of Joker: Killer Smile, and I cant wait for Batman Smile Killer later in the year.

I got to say , Joker K.S was one of those stories that rarely gets to me but only because the boy in the story reminded me of my nephew, and to just see a family ripped apart was even more heart breaking.

AND Wonder Woman Dead Earth, holy friggin cow how exciting this one is turning out to be, Though what I really like about these two in particular is how big the books are, it becomes for me more immersive ; I feel like I am going to be swallowed up into the books, and there is more depth to the art.

1 Like

@GLCSector3295

For updates on future Black Label releases and to join ThatBlackLabelLife Book Club go here:

https://community.dcuniverse.com/g/ThatBlackLabelLife

I’m beginning to love the Black Label books. I’m finishing reading the Harleen series and it’s super good. I have Joker: Killer Smile coming in the mail sometime this week. Also happy to see Batman: White Knight was made a Black Label after it came out. That book surprised me by how good it was. I always loved the creativity of standalone books and exploring something different from the norm. Anyway, I joined. :metal: Cool club!

1 Like

Personally I was surprised / very happy to see The Question series, one of the cooler characters that needed a good expansion / storyline. What I’d love to see is a Black Label version of Dr. Fate!

2 Likes

Definitely on both counts. I am down for anything Black Label puts out. I would love to see Black Label put a spot light on an eclectic entourage of individual and groups of characters from DCU.