The Batman Who Laughs (2018-) #7

The Batman Who Laughs (2018-) #7

2 Likes

Is there any release dates or maybe something 8s wrong, but I am unable to read the last 2 issues of The Batman Who Laughs. Issues 6 and 7 are unavailable…

2 Likes

In the same boat. Just finished issue #6, and there’s nothing after that on here. Issue #7 did come out in June 2019 though, it’s quite possible the next issue will be out next month on here. I think they only put issues on here that are a year+ old.

1 Like

Where is issue #7 of batman who laughs? I just want to (for once) complete a book that you guys have, but I can’t simply because you all won’t update your comic book digital data base… I am paying customer and dedicated DC comics fan who waited patiently for you guys to drop an app and get exclusives, early access, etc. Please fix this

Hey @DeMoNRyU0589, thank you for the question! We add new issues one year after their publication date, so #7 will be added to the service on August 4th. We put up a monthly thread in the Watchtower section detailing what’s added/removed from the service, so if you’d like more information on what’s to come, you can check out the latest one here!

1 Like