The Best Voice of Wonder Woman

Who do you guys think did the best job at voicing Wonder Woman in the animated movies and TV shows? For me, I think Susan Eisenberg

3 Likes

Susan Eisenberg’s lovely voice was our Wonder Woman in the Justice League and Justice League Unlimited and in movies such as: Justice League vs the Fatal Five, Superman/Batman: Apocalypse and Doom. And she was great. But, and I have to say it is a hard call to make, I think I find Rosario Dawson a little more on the mark.

4 Likes

Yeah, Rosario Dawson did good job too

4 Likes

I’ve been rewatching Justice League and Unlimited during the quarantine, so I will say Susan Eisenberg, but only because I’m more familiar with her.

5 Likes

Welcome to the community

1 Like

Susan Eisenberg, no contest!

7 Likes

Halsey

1 Like

Susan Eisenberg is Wonder Woman in the same way that Kevin Conroy is Batman. There have been other good performances, but I’ll always read Diana’s lines in the comics in her voice. She just embodies the character so perfectly

3 Likes

It’s definitely Susan Eisenberg for me as well. I kind of fell in love with DC through JL and JLU though, so I may be biased.

3 Likes

Susan Eisenberg, definitely. I learned to like Rosario Dawson in Wonder Woman: Bloodlines. It also didn’t help I hate hate hate the costume they put her in for her run.

1 Like

Definitely Eisenberg. The best after her are Ward (Season 9 of Super Friends) and Lawless (New Frontier).

1 Like

Eisenberg hands down. Great casting in JL and Unlimited.

3 Likes

BJ Ward, is one of the female voices of my childhood. She got that role in the Super Powers Team: Galactic Guardians because her husband, Gordon Hunt (father of actress Helen Hunt) was the voice director or something. I loved BJ Ward, but I always think of her as Scarlett on GI Joe, and Princess Alurra on Voltron. Eisenberg, as well as Rosario Dawson are great as well. I haven’t seen New Frontier as yet, so I don’t know how good Lucy Lawless was.

I always think of Ward as Velma Dinkley.

Susan Eisenberg, no question

2 Likes