The Dark Knight Vs The Neighbour Friendly Wall Crawler

(Also, spidey would win…)

1 Like

Umm, I am a Spiderman fan! Favorite Marvel character by far, but seriously? Bats would wipe the floor with him. Not even close. Green Arrow would probably be the closest match up and even then GA has years of experience on him. Now if it was not a fight and just banter. It would be epic and very close. Deathstroke and Spiderman is probably a closer one to call. But would depend on which iteration of Deathstroke we are talking about. GA era Deathstroke or the Deathstroke from the past few years. This is comical at best, because the real question has always been Batman v Superman. We all know Spiderman would be broken in seconds by Superman. Bats likely can take out Superman, so this question is for our amusement or just to stir the pot? I cannot even call myself a comic historian and I know that this question should never really be asked. Bats would find away to take his webs away and it would take a few banter sessions for bats to leave spiderman with nothing but his wits left. Bats would not even hurt him, he would stop him and tell him to go home, but in some snarky batman way!

6 Likes

I always wonder, Is New York City and Gotham City are two separate cities correct

2 Likes

@The_Batman2021

3 Likes

Thanks

3 Likes

For me, it’s not even close. It’s Batman, remember that Batman’s true superpower is that he’s rich, not just kind of rich, but he has money that Tony Stark would be envious of and it isn’t like Tony is a slouch in that department. So you have a hyper-intelligent, if somewhat geeky teenager that needs help vs. a hyper-intelligent, stupid rich, detective that picks up on things that Spidey’s super spider-sense seems to miss.

2 Likes

I’d go with Bats, but as someone else mentioned, I’d rather see team ups. Heroes fighting was novel years back, but it’s actually gotten quite tiresome for me. I mean, even heroes who know each other randomly fight now (see a recent issue of BATGIRL, where Babs and Kate start physically fighting upon meeting up… with bad guys around…).

Actually, I’d rather see a Nightwing and Spidey team up… think of the fun banter!

2 Likes