The Dark Knight

The Dark Knight

The best Batman film hands down – and it’s because of The Joker and Health Ledger’s stunning performance. I love this film.

8 Likes

I really wonder if Joaquin Phoenix can top Heath Ledger’s Joker. It’ll be interesting…

8 Likes

I hope the take a shot on a unknown with the recast they could find gold

3 Likes

One of the best Batman film ever! Hope The Dark Knight Rises be added soon.

7 Likes

Still one of the very best cbm’s ever. Untouchable greatness !!

1 Like

One of my favorite batman films!

1 Like

And here we…GO!!! Eleven years later and in my opinion, none of the millennial comic book films have yet to match or surpass this psychological thriller/superhero/crime saga.

2 Likes

Actually, Logan comes very close to matching this film.

3 Likes

Still my all time favorite movie! Amazing pace, great story, impeccable acting, this really is an incredible film!

4 Likes

I absolutely love this movie! I’m so excited that I can watch it here whenever I want. For me, it is truly one of the best movies of all time.

3 Likes

Hard to believe this movie is 10 years old. Still remember the day I saw this amazing Batman film in theaters.

5 Likes

Not only it’s the best Batman film it’s the greatest DC film too

8 Likes

This movie is awesome from start to finish!

5 Likes

This right here, Masterpiece!

5 Likes

The best comic book villain, great Hans Zimmer score and great social commentary message. This is my second favorite comic book movie after Batman 89.

3 Likes

10 years later and I still think this movie still stands as the best superhero film.

5 Likes

THE BEST BATMAN MOVIE EVER!

2 Likes

Still a great film after 10 years, Heath Ledger is fantastic as The Joker too bad he passed away so young.

5 Likes

This is the best live action dc movie. Heath ledger is th beat live action joker but the second best joker of all time I believe mark hamill is number one imo.

1 Like