The DC Mafia Games Present - The Judas Contract

I’d say it’s more common in Yiddish speaking cultures.

3 Likes

(Blasts a metal remix from Castlevania outrageously loudly)

YOU MEAN THIS?!
4 Likes

Lol

4 Likes

Have you guys ever played stack the states I can pt be the only one

4 Likes

I have watched Dr Who (specifically the seasons with Matt Smith as The Doctor) many times…so much that I often say it irl

5 Likes

I’m actually really into video game metal. If you’d like to explore it (it’s a whole thing) here’s another example.

5 Likes

Oh have you ever played stack the states

4 Likes

Am I wrong for incorporating some Yiddish or Hebrew words in my usual vocabulary even though I’m not a part of that religious group?

5 Likes

I think I played Stack the Countries WAAAAAAAAY back. Like, “I didn’t have a phone yet and was using Mom’s” back.

4 Likes

You dont have a phone how

4 Likes

Yes lollloollollolo hk

4 Likes

Jk

4 Likes

I wouldn’t think so. I incorporate Spanish, French, and Arabic when talking. :thinking:

4 Likes

That was past tense. I am currently holding my iPad which I use in place of my not-working-right phone.

4 Likes

I love phones

4 Likes

Who agrees there should be a ghost club for dead people in the game

4 Likes

In ancient times (The 80’s), AC/DC was supposedly an acronym for Anti-Christ Devils Child much like KISS was Kids In Satans Service or Knights instead of kids. This was back when they were pressing for censorship, scare tactic junk. That’s all I meant, just a joke.

4 Likes

I know. It was a joke because the idea popped into my head and by god, I had to go through with it.

And while the 80s is my favorite musical era, this recently stole the privilege of being my favorite song:

5 Likes

what is happening…

4 Likes

:crown::crown::crown:
:ghost::ghost::ghost:

5 Likes