The new Joker trailer is to good!

that new joker trailer that just dropped has gotten me more excited. Joaquin Phoenix is a heck of an actor

5 Likes

I’m really curious to what the story will be. The trailer makes it seem like it’s gonna be insanely good (hehe :grin:).

1 Like

I will see this in the theatre. Looks Oscar worthy.

2 Likes

I am so confused as to the whole clown thing. Was Joker inspired by the clowns, or is he inspiring the clowns? That is the biggest question I had after that trailer.

2 Likes

@Behemoth.Ravenlord My guess is he is inspired by clowns, but then other criminals take their inspiration from him and start wearing clown masks too.

2 Likes

I know it’s only like a month away, but I am so ready for this movie.

2 Likes

I’m so excited for this movie. It looks great. Although I was a tad disappointed by this trailer, but it would have hard to beat the previous one.

1 Like

Way too cool can’t wait

2 Likes

I’m beyond ready for this film to drop!

I admit the 2nd trailer was good but didn’t hit me as hard as the first.

The first trailer was 100% perfection. The 2nd put a sliver of doubt in my mind.

Still, SO ready and they couldn’t have picked a better actor to play The Clown.

The editing in this trailer is so good! I can get a sense for what might happen, without it all being spelled out. That’s what I love to see in a good trailer or teaser. :smiley:

Every scene looks dramatic, tense, and chaotic and I am so ready to see the story come together.

1 Like

I’m so excited for this movie omg

1 Like