The New Teen Titans (1980-) #2

The New Teen Titans (1980-) #2

Glad they have more issues than just the first one! I’m hoping to read alot more comics.

3 Likes

What’s funny is there’s a Booster Gold tie-in to this that showed Grant was originally successful at killing all the Titans, and Raven and Booster had to mess with time to get this solution back.

4 Likes

That was a great ending.

2 Likes

The only reason I know about Grant Wilson is Arrow, and in it he wasn’t named Ravager. But, I was reading the Deathstroke Rebirth and Slade’s daughter calls herself Ravager. Nice to finally understand why

1 Like

The New Teen Titans finds it’s Grove with a sad heartbreaking ending that defines this series potential. Without spoiler, this way be one of the best Deathstroke stories ever, following Indentity Crisis and the Deathstroke ongoing series. Meanwhile, the Titans begin to connect and bond.

2 Likes

Was interesting hearing Kid Flash talk about how important a secret identity was considering what the future held for him.

5 Likes

I have never read these back issues and I am so glad I am taking the time to do it on this app! Loving it so far.

1 Like

Whoever set up the guided view for this really screwed up…

1 Like

Panel viewing keeps glitching out for me. I’ll read some panels and then it will either go black or it will go back three pages.

2 Likes