The New Teen Titans (1984-) #1

The New Teen Titans (1984-) #1

This has always been one of my favorite issues of any comic series, so it was the first one I wanted to read on DC Universe. The story still holds up and the art is just as gorgeous as it ever was. Thank you for including it!

6 Likes

One of my favorite series of all time. Wish DC wasn’t so stingy and had the whole run of this teen titans volume; not just the first 40 issues.

7 Likes

The “Terror of Trigon” (issues #1-5) is one of the best Titans stories… and ranks right up there with “The Judas Contract” as the pinnacle of the Wolfman/Perez run.

6 Likes

I’m confused…is this a continuation of the 1980’s run? Did they run two Titan books at the same time?

1 Like

@blakkrambo if I remember right, the main Titans story continued here and the Tales of the New Teen Titans became stories set prior to this series for a while, then became reprints. So this was more or less the continuation even though they did run it the same time as Tales of the New Teen Titans. I think that is how it went, like I said, been a while.

Awesome read with great storytelling!

2 Likes

love that cover

1 Like

Good first issue of this series, sucked me right in. I actually did notice Raven changing her appearance, thought that was just the artist drawing her differently, cool it was foreshadowing.

Also, Changeling’s Jennifer Beals comment was kind of funny to read now that Jennifer Beals is in a DC tv series herself.