The Official Thread of DC Daily

Great episode, have missed the gang over the last few days! I hope one of next week’s episodes is dedicated to Crisis On Infinite Earth’s, I think the crossover is too huge not to have an episode that dives into all things Crisis, it will definitely help get people more pumped for it (more than they already are)!

2 Likes

Love the Whitney freestyle: My milkshake brings all the men to my house and I say get out of my house this is my milkshake! Seriously I need to make one of those milkshakes!

3 Likes

best ever, DC Daily, so thankful for the couch and everyone behind it …

waffled stuffing and pie milkshakes, oh my god

2 Likes

Awesome episode. A fun Titans discussion with some fun with Honk and Donk. Lots of laughs and a nice Doom Patrol reference. A lot of cool stuff in the shop as well. All that food looked amazing. Especially those shakes. Also thinking the gravenasey should become a DC official sauce.

Also Happy late Birthday Tiffany.

1 Like

I’m now torn. I’m not sure if the greatest thing I have ever seen on DC Daily is the Michael Uslan interview, or the idea of mixing leftover gravy with mayonnaise. Also, Tiffany Smith, if your enthusiasm in that segment was real, I may need to marry you.

3 Likes

Is the new episode not loading for anyone else? I keep getting an “OOPS! PAGE NOT FOUND” message when I try playing it

Same thing is happening to me on both phone and Xbox

1 Like

It’s also not showing up in the “news” section of the app, which it usually does, so I’m guessing the image is up on the home page, but it’s not actually available quite yet​:four_leaf_clover:

1 Like

The video is not working for me too. :confused:

1 Like

Glad I’m not the only one

1 Like

Just tried it again and it’s playing now. Hopefully it’s good for everyone else too

Same. I guess I’ll watch today’s episode tomorrow if I can. The Thanksgiving episode was fun. The cast is adorable. I want to meet them at a comicon or something! They’re really like celebrities to me now lol not just the two or three who were/are. Lol. Follow me on Instagram frank.franks

that’s my Thanksgiving list.

1 Like

It working again. Probably was just a glitch

On that note it was a fun episode. Enjoyed the Harley discussion. A lot of fun there. The show is awesome and can’t wait for more. I agree Gordon was a stand out. But riddler won for me with the crapped out a seed line. Is was dying.

1 Like

Seen a few of these since joining and they are fun but I see no real critiques. It makes the less interesting. Maybe im off base and i wouldn’t want constant harsh criticism but having different opinions is fun tv

I really enjoyed Harley Quinn first episode but having one person having a counter view on the show would have been nice

Older episodes do not work on the mobile app. I’ve been trying to watch some older episodes and nothing is working.

I do really think @DCDaily needs to curate all the episodes and not let them roll off after X number of days.

I’m quite enjoying the Y2PREY episodes.

Also, taking the time to go through every issue of the original COIE is great. I was totally surprised that Hector had never actually read it, but that brings a perspective that I’m sure a lot of viewers have.

Especially issues 7 & 8, watching Amy trying not to tear up. It shows just how much of a hardcore fan she is.

3 Likes

Awesome episode.

The BoP episodes are great. A lot of good ole 2000s fun. Laugh like not tomorrow on those episodes.

The Blackest DM was great too. Seems really interesting. Especially ending will a Loboverse. but that is true there is no main man if they’re all the main man. Some deep inside there. The crisis talks are great as well. Enjoying seeing the different views and the Superboy prime thing didn’t click til I saw this so that was an ”ah ha” moment.
Also Laughed at the donk reference. This show has ingraved honk and donk into my head and now that’s all I call them.

2 Likes

Frank Miller interview totally sold me on his new project, TDKR: The Golden Child, next Wednesday

1 Like

Where was the watch-along thread for DC Daily Titans finale with Curran and Chelsea?

Maybe in community events? I know it was on the calendar for Tuesday morning.