The Official Thread of DC Daily

I wondered if I just wasn’t seeing it or if indeed was just late.

1 Like

Static Shock was a HUGE fave for me as a kid. Before there was Teen Titans, there was Static. I’m so glad you guys are putting a spotlight on it because it is well earned. It’s been said before, but it is actually crazy how big of a deal it is to see characters that look like you in fiction. Watching this again, I love how clearly it is targeted at a very young audience because little kids need this before they even know how much they need this. Some things were a bit much for grown up me, but little me was hooked and learned a lot from this show. Lessons from daytime viewings of Static Shock have stuck with me my whole life.

2 Likes

@DocAtlas Your idea to have Patrick Leahy on is a GREAT one!

The dude’s a genuine Batman fan and has cameos in a variety of live-action productions.

I’m sure he’d have some interesting tales to tell about those instances, as well as talking about his overall fondness for Batman and any other characters that strike his fancy.

4 Likes

Catch up

Static episode was fun. Definitely had some laughs. The interview with the musician (sorry forgot his name) was great. Seems like a very fun person. Interesting to hear about the music making.

VDay episode was great. Very fun. The static talk was nice. And the crimes of passion sounds interesting. But Misty Lee’s magic is always amazing. And the Unicorn Wednesday was fun. Always enjoy when she’s on. Lots of laughs and awesome magic. Happy V Day DC Daily Crew.

4 Likes

I always love the Misty Lee episodes. I wish I could materialize some candy right now, I forgot to get some when I was at the gas station​:four_leaf_clover:

3 Likes

Cold opening skits are back!

3 Likes

Ok, this might be somewhat off topic, but I wanted to follow up on something I wrote about 15 posts ago. I just watched the movie “Jay and Silent Bob Reboot”. Ms. Smith was quite good in the role she was given, very well spoken, and genuinely funny when called for. Consequently, as I stated before, I believe her appearances on DC Daily can certainly improve.

1 Like

Awesome Episode
As usual lots of laughs. Amy’s Clayface was fun. Sam L and his Kiteman stance was great. Laughed at that Hectors riot speech was hilarious. Harley and Sam being Darksied’s advocate with the option of keeping Ivy dead. She’ll most likely be back but after some grieving would be interesting.

Also Sam H with his hill he dug up in the middle of the wrong and right mountain. I think it could be called Maybe Mountain (that may also be a Hill)

Overall awesome episode just like Harley DC Daily goes there.

3 Likes

They should do a watch along of the LoSH. I would like to hear their opinions on some episodes.

2 Likes

Awesome episode.

Enjoyed the fun facts. Like the Danny DeVito thing. It was a hilarious episode. From the spy humor to the umbrella shopping. Even the puns. The Wendy’s line killed me. Also the rewind joke was amazing especially the fact I did rewind it.
It would have been interesting to see them come back older.

Also the 64 came out in 1996. So it was some very early stage Mario Kart they must have played.

1 Like

Where is the poll for the next B:TAS Episode they are going to watch?

4 Likes

I was trying to find that too. Couldn’t find it.

1 Like

Found the poll for the BTAS vote.

4 Likes

Catch up
Red son episode was very fun. Now I’m even more hyped For the movie enjoyed the Russian accents.

The ww episode. Was great. Enjoy the excitement everyone had. That statue looks awesome. I have to agree the Medusa fight was the best. A really cool fight.

The toy episode was great. The ww expansion looks great. And the black and white figures are awesome.

Also the staid recap has been great. Echo and Hectors intros have been hilarious with some fun moments and some therapy. Also Tiffany on today was awesome today too. I would probably do what Hector did and make heroes real.

2 Likes

I couldn’t find the answer to this anywhere so I’ll ask it here.

I’m starting from episode 1 of Dcdaily and letting it autoplay to the next episodes, but it looks like all the episodes aren’t on there. It goes from episode 1 to 15 to 16,17, 34.

Is there no way to watch the missing episodes? :cold_sweat:

@seitan

I asked that question.some months ago

Most DC Faily episodes contain material that can only be used for a limited period of time like video clips.

So they are deleted a month or so after airing.

Some of these episodes were edited and form part of the gigantic binge edition’s of Swamp Thing other original content.

3 Likes

Yeah, like the intro to Rebirth with Geoff Johns.

Catch up
Awesome Harley finale episode. A lot of nice stuff mentioned. I felt sad for Scarecrow as well. He was great. The talk with the to creators I want to say (sorry can’t remember there names) was great. They were hilarious especially with the Grandpa had his run jokes. Also nice to here Freeze and Catwoman will be in S2.

The BTAS episode was fun too.
Enjoyed the Almost got em. The poker tips were fun. Didn’t even notice Joker peaking at Two Face’s cards this whole time. The show still has surprises. The picture of the cast was awesome. Enjoy those faces with the I through a rock scene. Always great. Also I do agree with Bats acting. He has been many faces. Another thing I not sure if I remember Matches having eyepatch. It feels like a thing but I’m not sure it is. Overall a very fun episode.

1 Like

Why time does dc daily come out this week been slow on upload

1 Like

Oh yeah! I forgot to listen to the newest podcast!