The Question Playing Video Games From a Beanbag Chair

Prompted by @khristian012 and @HubCityQuestion, the @DCFanArtClub brings you “The Question on a bean bag chair playing video games saying, ‘Git gud, scrub.’”

Anyone who participated in our Week 9 Challenge, feel free to drop your fan art in the comments below!

Anyone who hasn’t yet participated but would still like to, as always, consider the post indefinitely open for your submissions.

11 Likes

Ahaha this is perfection.

3 Likes

I think I was playing him last night… :sob:

1 Like

8 Likes

@CynicalPink here is my submission.
I felt that most people would go with the regular Question, so I went different and drew the Renee Montoya Question instead. I loved her character development in the 52 series.

8 Likes

I was struggling to find details to add to this week’s challenge. I’m usually the one hiding details in my drawings but you blew it out of the park even sneaking in Ditko and Cowan. Great job!

2 Likes

Love the old school gaming system and the choice to go with Renee! Glad you didn’t miss out on this challenge. I still feel bad with what happened on the last one

1 Like

Thanks! I grew up with Atari and that’s what came to mind. Plus don’t you see her being a little old school?
No worries on the weekly challenge. Life has been crazy and I did not mind a little break.

2 Likes

Definitely! And hope life is treating ya kindly, despite the busy streak

1 Like

@DCFanArtClub Give a round of applause to @DrewWorldOrder! His art made the news page:

https://www.dcuniverse.com/news/whats-new-55-dceased-1-more/

11 Likes

Great job! Love the pic :grin:

1 Like

Really nice work!