The Riddler Topic

Each week the Riddler comes back with a new riddle, I can’t wait to see what he’ll post next. Anyway since this is a Riddler topic, here’s some of my favorite things about him! By the way don’t call him Eddie, he really hates that name!

Favorite Riddler Comics: The Batman Adventures #9
Favorite Riddler Movie: Batman Forever
Favorite Riddler TV episode: If you’re so smart why aren’t you rich? (Batman:TAS)
Favorite Riddler’s Quote: 'Like The jacket? It keep me safe when I’m jogging at night!"
Favorite Riddler moment: When he makes a silent movie in the 1966 Batman TV episodes.
Favorite Riddler’s Riddle: ‘If you look at the numbers on my face, you wont find 13 anyplace.’ (Batman Forever)

What’s your favorite thing about The Riddler? :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

He has posted, @Reganfan78. Some amazing choices above. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Thankyou, maybe I should do more for each DC characters. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Keep this one - it’s special!

2 Likes

My favorite thing about The Riddler is his utter disdain for humanity. His underestimation of the common man will always be his downfall.

1 Like

You say such beautiful things Applejack. I promised my friend here I would be nice to you and this is what you think. You are making this very hard, ma’am!

2 Likes

I think the Riddler is becoming such a nice guy, please give him a chance Applejack, Do it for me?

1 Like

For you @Reaganfan78, I will :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Sympathy niceness - Thanks Applejack.

2 Likes