The Spirit

The Spirit

This is not from 2008.

3 Likes

How have I never heard of this before?! Cool to see it here.

1 Like

WHAT THE BALLS!? This is a fun find

3 Likes

I don’t know what the say its interesting and I hope the powers at be make a new one for this day of age

1987 ABC television movie starring Sam J. Jones as the Spirit, Nana Visitor as Ellen Dolan, and Garry Walberg as Commissioner Dolan. The film served as a pilot for a planned TV series.

2 Likes

Love this!! So 80’s cheesy, yet so good. Hopefully DCUniverse will give us more of the many tv pilots that didn’t get picked up in the future.

6 Likes

This is so 80s, and yet still captures a lot of the original newspaper strip. I had no idea this was going to be here. Pretty exciting.

2 Likes

Will not play on the Roku for some reason.

This is fantastic. Stuff like this is why I love this app.

6 Likes

This definitely screams 80s but this is fantastic… Please bring us more stuff like this!

1 Like

Never even seen some of this stuff but it’s hard

I can’t wait to watch this soon. I didn’t even know this existed! Maybe they’ll upload the Justice League pilot too.

11 Likes

These seems like it might be some Pure 80’s Fun. But quality on this is horrendous. Did they play a VHS tape on a TV and film the TV to get the streaming version?

I mean, with the strip toss attitude that some of these films were treated with, that’s entirely possible.

That was great. Huge fan of the comic. Didn’t even know this was out there.

3 Likes

I was eye balling this since I signed up and I am glad I watched it. A fun watch while working out.

3 Likes

Omg…cringe af! That being said, it is a good time

2 Likes

Best thing on here?!

2 Likes

Cheesy but a good time lol

1 Like