This Week on DC Daily: 9/30-10/04

BEHOLD! The action-packed week of DC Daily before we switch gears into NYCC mode. If you’ve been waiting to chat about some of the most anticipated highlights of the year, make sure to tune in for:

MON (9/30): Wonder Woman: Year One
TUES (10/1): Joker Movie, Batwoman TV Show & Superman Movie Club
WED (10/2): Heart of the Amazon w/ Shea Fontana
THURS (10/3): Titans S2E4 - “Aqualad”
FRI (10/4): New York Comic Con Coverage Part 1

If you got a chance to catch Titans last week, you’re definitely going to want to join the conversation on Thursday. What are you most looking forward to? Are you hyping up for NYCC, or jonesing to get philosophizing about Joker? Let us know in the comments below!

6 Likes

Looks awesome

1 Like

Looking forward to NYCC!

1 Like

Looking forward to NYCC!

1 Like

Loved the Wonder Woman Year One discussion and especially loved having Echo Kellum in the discussion. Please bring him in for more book club discussions!

1 Like

DC Daily, I must commend you on your exquisite timing!

The Wonder Woman: Year One arc is being reprinted in the new Wonder Woman Giant series, so imagine how happy I was to re-read the beginning of that arc in WWG #1, and then see a great discussion about the story on yesterday’s episode. To paraphrase Larry David: “Pretty, pretty, pretty happy.”.

A Superman Movie Club, you say? Well then. pulls up a chair and ala Toht from Raiders of the Lost Ark says “What shall we talk about?”.

1 Like

While I am extremely happy for the Batwoman show, I have been jumping up and down with excitement. However, it is not the first lesbian relationship on the CW, pretty much every show (including Black Lightning which doesn’t get the love it should on DC Daily) all have LGBTQ+ characters and there have been several lesbian relationships Anissa (lesbian) Alex(lesbian), Sarah (bisexual) Ava , Nyssa…let’s not take anything from these characters and this network which has done an wonderful job of inclusiveness

1 Like

NYCC Here I come, Thursday and Friday… Super Excited !!!

1 Like

As one of the seemingly few who liked Shea Fontana’s arc on Wonder Woman, I enjoyed today’s discussion.

To Hector: You’re not alone buddy. I too listen to movie scores as I read comics.

1 Like