This Week's Encyclopedia Entries: 12/05/18

This week on DC Universe, we’ve updated the Encyclopedia with a sweep of essentials from throughout the DC Universe, including Catwoman, Black Lightning, Sinestro, and more.

Come brush up on your DC history in the “New Encyclopedia Entries” row of our Encyclopedia section, or follow the link below:

https://www.dcuniverse.com/encyclopedia

But enough about us- who do YOU want to see next? Let us know in the comments below, and we’ll do our best to schedule them in! (Barring any numbing blasts from Mr. Freeze’s Ice Gun.)

4 Likes

Love this!! Appreciate all the non-stop hard work DC!!

Maybe down the line, we could get Klarion the Witch Boy entered in. He’s in my top 3 overall characters along with Zatanna and Red Tornado :smiley:

-Huge Fan

2 Likes

Kyle Rayner
Penguin
Lois Lane
Vicki Vale
Vigilante
Wild Dog
Blue Beetle

3 Likes

Killer Croc
Supergirl
Red Tornado
Atom
Dr. Fate
Firestorm
Vixen
Atrocitus
Gorilla Grood
Brainiac
Blue Beetle
Black Canary
Black Adam
Shazam
Lobo
Grid
Jay Garrick

3 Likes

Why in the DC encyclopedia there are no Mexican (Latino) characters why are we being ignored?

The new teen titans (1980) issue 13 and beyond

Please also add El Diablo

Please add Booster Gold. =)

Tala. I’m just interested b/c in one episode of brave & bold Batman fights a vampire that looks exactly like Tala down to the tattoo on her chest. Plus I like Tala. I’m just curious if she’s a made up character for the show, her name is Dala btw. Everything’s the same as Tala except she’s a vampire with red hair instead of a witch with purple hair.

Oh and Inza Cramer.

The new Shazam and his siblings with a rundown on their individual powers. Especially since the new monthly just started.

Who are the new entries this week and when will they be added?

I’d love to see The Question in here, and more representation for him in general.