This Week's Sweepstakes: SIGNED Chrissie Zullo Wonder Woman Statue!

A DC Universe SIGNED exclusive! Sword at the side, shield on her back, Chrissie Zullo’s Wonder Woman by DC Collectibles is ready and excited to take on all challengers. Modeled in traditional Amazonian battle garb, we see a heroine who embraces her roots as she stands for what she believes in. Measures approximately 7 inches in height. Sculpted by Irene Matar.

Each of these statues is signed by Chrissie Zullo herself on the base! And this week, THREE lucky winners will have a chance to nab this lovely exclusive.

Enter this giveaway for a chance to win now through August 16th!

4 Likes

Is there a link to enter on the homepage?

3 Likes

@vroom If you are using the app on your phone, you can go to the news section and enter. That’s what I do. Just click on more on the bottom of your device. I hope this helps.

3 Likes

@Batman1993 That’s what I did too. I was surprised there wasn’t a link in the OP.

3 Likes

Thank you for pointing out that, @Vroom! Will make note of it, and our apologies for the confusion! We appreciate your help in answering, as well, @Batman1993.75778! :slight_smile:

For those needing it, adding the link here for the article titled, “Enter for a chance to win a signed Exclusive Wonder Woman Statue!”: Enter for a chance to win a signed Exclusive Wonder Woman Statue! - there are 5 days, 12 hours, and 56 mins left as of right now. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

tips his hat to MissInkBlot

Miss, you are most welcome :wink:

2 Likes

That I wouldn’t be able to get it to you as soon as I get home from work to make you feel better.

1 Like

ohmigosh, please … please, just this once, Great Hera!

1 Like