ThunderCats

Hello, I was just wondering how many people are interested in DCU renewing Thunder Cats. I really liked the 2010 series from Cartoon Network. It was a good show but got cancelled right in the middle of the story. Which was a total bummer.

2 Likes

Thundercats is not a DC property, so they don’t have much say in it.
There is a new incarnation on the way, Thundercats ROAR!, but the goofier tone displayed by a teaser last year hasn’t sat well with existing fans.

2 Likes

I would love a renewal of either the original version or the anime version. I would love for the DC creative teams to get a shot at it. Maybe the writers who did the DC Thundercats comics.

I love a lot of cartoons aimed at children as many knows from my posts and … with that said… the version that shalt not be named needs to burn in holy fire before it spawns. :smiley:

1 Like

@Mr_Morbach I won’t lie, seeing my friends reactions to that Thundercats trailer was the best thing ever!

1 Like

I would love that so much though I am doubtful.

But what if since warner bros owns thundercats and dc they let dc continue the 2011 thundercats as a comic. (Like smallville season 11).

@DanTheManOne1 I get why people aren’t thrilled with ROAR. I was digging the 2011 series as well, but the 11 minute format has been prevalent because it’s a more popular trend with today’s youth than the 23 minute toyetic light-hearted action fair some of us grew up with. It’s not like G.I. Joe and Transformers didn’t get silly, either.