Titans: Absolute Binge Watch Edition

Titans: Absolute Binge Watch Edition

LONG WEEKEND HERE I COME!

8 Likes

this is really cool, gonna have to start this weekend.

5 Likes

This thing is 58 episodes!

5 Likes

Cool but I seen all of those in DC Daily :+1:

2 Likes

Wait they have NY Comic Con Interview :scream:

3 Likes

This really doesn’t add anything it’s just a lot of the old interviews that were already added and has been seen on DC daily and all the extras that you can already see in the Titans related content section. But it is nice for new viewers to join and ones that maybe didn’t see the DC daily episodes. I suppose you could call this one big commentary track because that’s really what it is. Its commentary than the episode and then a whole bunch of extra / commentaries to go along with it and then repeat. But altogether it’s not bad.

2 Likes

I highly recommend this if you guys do not watch DC Daily the Interviews were so good! Looking foward to Behind The Scenes and Spotlights

4 Likes

DC is trying, they are doing the best they can with they have. I look forward to Titans season 2.

7 Likes

This is really cool. Even though I saw all the interviews and stuff I think it’s a good idea to do their version of the absolute edition.

6 Likes

This is dope! Netflix and Amazon PV don’t do anything like this for their Originals. Thank you DCU! Okay, gotta get my binge on! :bat:

6 Likes

Watching it now! :boom: Getting ready to head into ep 2. :woman_superhero: Whew! Releasing this for our long weekend was a smart marketing decision. :bulb:This is how you treat your fans. :hugs: There is spinning & loading between each segment though… So, for example this becomes available to purchase via AppleTV (for the non DCU subscribers) or say DCU disappears it & you, sad desperate fan buys it on AppleTV. In its current format it isn’t gonna play continuously. Hey! :apple: Where is the autoplay feature already? Come join us in the present, stop being a :sauropod:. LOL. This is such a super show! I want more of it! Super way to hear up for S2! :boom: Anyway, THANKS! DCU This is Awesome! Perfect Timing! Fabulous Edition! Thank You :woman_superhero:

1 Like

This is great

4 Likes

Sept 6th, 2019 is almost here. Season 2 premiere definitely is going to be good.

1 Like

I hope they do this before other season 2 originals.

2 Likes

I’m just wondering where to buy those robin pins lol.

6 Likes

Nobody spoil season one or two i just found out about this show and im watchin season one when i get home so no tellin y’all!!