Titans bad

This show is not good. At all. So painfully obvious the effect Snyder has had on it. The writing, effects, and some of the acting is just awful. How is it a show on The DC streaming service doesn’t understand DC characters? The heroes have killed more than any of the bad guys.

1 Like

1st episode was pretty bad. 2nd was good. Third was just meh

1 Like

the show is great!

2 Likes

Everyone is entitled to an opinion and I am sure the show is not everyone’s cup of tea. That being said I personally think the show is amazing and cannot wait for next Friday!

10 Likes

@HP, I love it too!!

1 Like

i like it and i find it different because yea heros arent suppose to kill but not all heros can be good people i like titans cause its different and makes the heros very ruthless

2 Likes

Yeah the dialogue is pretty weak

2 Likes

@HP. I’m also a huge fan of the show.

I like the show, but also really don’t like the heroes killing people. It goes against their characters so much.

2 Likes

Personally I love the show.

6 Likes

Disagree, but that’s ok. I think it’s amazing.

4 Likes

Wrong

1 Like

Enjoying the show a lot myself. I do not expect a movie quality budget. Even so everything I have seen is perfectly fine. If you want it to be comic-accurate, go read the comics. I enjoy new ideas and seeing these characters in new ways. Why would you want to see all the same things you have already seen?

6 Likes

I like the show, definitely not a kids show, ie: Hawk & Dove, speaking of which those costumes seem a little to bright for this show or even their own show, the content is to dark, so don’t make the outfits kid friendly.

While I also hate how dark and violent the show is. (the DC universe has many varied tones, and mature doesn’t have to mean gritty and depressing) It isn’t a bad show. Its keeping my interest and while its not my Titans, I’ll keep watching it until the storytelling is no longer entertaining. Its already leaps and bounds better than MoS or BvS because at least this is entertaining

1 Like

The Marvel Netflix shows are gritty and violent but no one bats an eye. Geez.

9 Likes

I love the show! Just wish I could watch it on my big screen instead of my phone. Really wish they’d hurry up with an Xbox or PlayStation app!!
And before anyone says it, No I will not buy another device for this streaming service. I will not let any streaming services force me to by a device.

Starfire actress is best thing here, a true beauty and she can act her butt off. And that is about the highlight for me. The show is bad. I know it isn’t"Teen" Titans, but having actors in their 30’s playing Hawk and Dove is kind of an off choice, especially when they look like they are in their 30’s. And no, the gritty stuff doesn’t bother me, at all, I was looking forward to it and a show that was … shall we say as far from the CW as I could get, but a Robin who is just out to hurt people (not stop them, but inflict pain because it is pain) is not “gritty”, it is just bad characterization. This is Dick, yeah? Not Jason?
Still hoping Swamp Thing brings a good showing, but I am done with Titans.
But I hope those that are currently diggin’ the show continue to do so. Glad it has its followers.

Hi @foodini, your comment has been deleted for violating Community Guideline #1: Please share your opinions in a constructive way and refrain from rude, insulting, demeaning, or inflammatory posts.

1 Like

I love the show! I think the actors are doing wonderful jobs, I think the cinematography is great, I think the music has been pretty spot on, I haven’t seen a hero kill anyone yet, just seriously injure, I haven’t seen anything in the show that you can’t find in some iteration of the comics, and I didn’t know Snyder was involved with the show.

3 Likes