Titans is here

I can’t wait to watch it I see 2 eps dropped really excited is the watch along for both eps

1 Like

Loving it so far!

1 Like

Not so happy. They made StarFire look like a hooker.

3 Likes

@historyguy - when does she not look like a hooker?

1 Like

Honestly loved everyone but Starfire & her scenes. The characterization, not the actress. The actress has talent but my gripe is her character only. (Besides her look & not being orange or having green fire blasts)… Her character is nothing like what I’ve read or seen before. Sometimes that can be a good thing, but in this case nope. I don’t blame the actress like some would think tho. I blame those in charge of the show & writers for her look, wardrobe & character writing.

I’ve read the New Teen Titans (1980). In that, Starfire is portrayed with a violent nature (held in-check by Robin). That’s the feel I got from this Starfire too. She had no idea who she is, and so she was reflexively reacting to situations. Those reflexes would be her training by Okaaran warlords. I was fine with the look because she’s usually already scantily clad and relies on her sex appeal a lot. That’s what Anna Diop did. Also, I always thought she was gold and not orange. Gold (or exotic) could definitely be illustrated as dark skin tones.

1 Like

I’m pretty pleased by Starfire’s portrayal, as even with amnesia, she comes across like a badass Tamaranean warrior. As for clothing, she wore more than she tended to wear in some of the comics. Overall I’m very psyched by what I’ve seen, and am looking forward to more!

1 Like