After that last episode Titans is awesome

2 Likes

Agreed :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Can’t argue with that

2 Likes

Happy Birthday :confetti_ball::tada::sparkler::birthday::balloon:

2 Likes

Just finished it and wow! The Easter eggs in Arkham Asylum were very delicious.

2 Likes

After watching the Titans finale I would like to propose an online petition for DC Universe to produce a full on Batman series! They could show Fox what a show based on the Bat’s world is supposed to look like! No teasers or half hearted stabs at characters.

1 Like

I guess I am the only person who feels really let down by the series. It qas on a roll the first few episodes but built up to an unresolved conclusion. What were they going to do if the series wasn’t renewed for a 2nd season? It would have almost felt like you wasted your time getting inti the show. Each episode led you on with no stand alone episode. With a promise of a 13 episode season we got 11 episodes and missing episodes that never aired or was combined together. I loved this show the first half. But near the end I was left worried they wouldn’t be able to draw a full conclussion and it turns out I was right. I can only cross my fingers in hope that the 2nd Season gets more episodes and not just 11 episodes that tease you each episode. This show felt like it qas created to bindge watch and not to watch every week. You can watch all of the Arrowverse shows at any point and any episode and feel satisfied. Titans on the other hand your left lost and confussed of you drop in on a random episode. The story structure and editing needs to be improved.

2 Likes

Couldn’t agree with you more comicbookjerk. I bet this post gets removed, but Titans was not good at all. They were way more concerned with universe building and spinoff shows than telling a coherent story. The acting was also very suspect. Brenton Thwaites is terrible. The whole season seems pointless. Young Justice Season 3 needs to be amazing in order to salvage this streaming service.

1 Like

I kinda wish that there was more in suit fighting for robin cuz we only got 2-ish fights with him in the suit

1 Like

@comicbookjerk the show was renewed for a second season before the first episode aired, it was always going to have a second season, that was a huge reason why the season played out like it did. Also, DC is in full creative control with no partnerships so they are the ones that decide whether it gets renewed or not. It could have 0 views on every episode and they could renew if they wanted to.

I see the trolls are out on this post too lol

2 Likes