TITANS S2 Ep 13 Season Finale Reaction Thread - 🚨WARNING! SPOILERS AHEAD! 🚨

I think Deathstroke went down too soon for the amount of time that was invested in his character throughout the season. I am sorry and dismayed at Donna’s death, however reading up on her history, I don’t think this is her first or last rodeo. I hope not. I liked her in this show.

1 Like

I loved the season idk what everyone’s talking about.

1 Like

Donna Troy’s death was forced, Conner could have easily saved Dawn. They needed a vehicle to unite the “Titans Together” and WG was the sacrificial lamb. Deathstroke was deafeted waaay too easily. Have we seen character development? Yes. So, I’m still digging the series.:sunglasses:

1 Like

Gar turned into a snake also

Horrible writing, horrible ending, I’m trying hard not to cancel my membership, especially after they canceled swamp thing. Things aren’t looking good…

How they killed Donna was the worst. I couldn’t believe that’s how they killed her in the show.

6 Likes

Donna may have “died” but we really don’t know that yet. If I recall the ending correctly Rachel was traveling with the Amazons to see if anything can be done to bring her back. It’s not the first time we’ve seen it in a comic or movie :thinking:. I’m glad that everyone was united but who will be their next threat? Overall, I’m happy with season two.

1 Like

Well at least a Boba Fetts death isn’t the dumbest death on screen anymore. Conner was what? Too tired, too emotionally drained, too inexperienced. Please, that is weak excuse. The last couple of episodes really gave me hope. I’m also surprised they didn’t at least hint or tease us with Deathstrokes body go missing. They didn’t even use the Inerton sword as an excuse as to how they killed him. I was looking forward to this episode soo much. The season has been getting better with every episode. I don’t even care they have the perfect Alfred playing Bruce.

2 Likes

Ik she will come back but damn that death was not good at all lol

2 Likes

I agree with a lot of the sentiment expressed on this thread. Donna’s death was cringe worthy, at best. Deathstroke’s death was just as bad. I wonder what happened with the writers? How did they ultimately decide to finish the season with so much rushed/forced conclusions?

So much happened within the last episode. Don’t get me wrong. I love to see conclusions to all the storylines that went on in season 2, but they way they did it was insulting to us, the viewers. They could have spent the last 4 episodes or so tying up all the loose ends. It really deserved to be fleshed out more. We the viewers are not happy.

I really love this show. It’s the main reason I have this service. I support this show fully and truly wish for Titans to be great and have a long run. I’m definitely not as upset as some viewers and certainly not as critical. However, I’m not exactly thrilled with the decision making process. I feel they really took the easy way out with a lot of the storylines. I think just about every comment I read feels the same way if not even more critical than my thoughts.

Finally, I hope the writers, producers, directors etc read these comments. There’s tons of people rooting for this show and want nothing but the best for it. These same people are clearly not afraid to express their dissatisfaction as well!

1 Like

Thought it was overhyped. Fights were OK, but Donna Troy’s death was real disappointing, I mean, I thought she was an Amazon. She’s supposed to have the same powers as Wonder Woman, right? WW wouldn’t have gone out like Donna did. Donna Troy should have died bloody, stabbed and shot, not fried like Popeyes chicken

1 Like

Admittedly, she’s half-Amazon, half-human, so she’s not actually as powerful as Diana or the other Amazons. It’s still bullshit that she was killed by electricity, though

1 Like

I’m actually pretty disappointed with this 2nd second. Krypto was cool.:yum: well I like raven.:heart_eyes: I mean Donna die how the fu*k did that happen. (Sign​:triumph:) everything else just garbage.

As far as Deathstroke dying, I read a thread somewhere that they cut a scene where he woke up in a hospital, so, maybe we will see that in season 3. Donna will be back in flashbacks and dreams at first, and will show up as Troia at the end of the season (IMHO). With Hank & Dawn ending season 2 still split up I’m hoping they don’t go for a Dick, Dawn & Hank triangle, but they probably will.

2 Likes

Yea I’m sure she’s going to come back

1 Like

Why would they cut that scene? That should’ve absolutely been in the finale. They really just botched the whole finale. Other than Nightwings suit which I loved.

:musical_note: we :musical_note: are :musical_note: fam :musical_note: ily :musical_note: ManIAmPissedAtDC :musical_note:

I feel like introducing Conner and Cadmus was an unnecessary addition that cluttered everything up. A more streamlined story focusing on Deathstroke and Jericho would have been better, in my opinion. Sometimes, less is more.

Notice that too

Right was thinking that too but I think Rachel is just going to bring her back Because she left with the body