Titans S2 is so bad

Also yeah the death of Aqualad and Donna Troy has to be the dumbest thing ever I almost unsubscribed from DC Universe

2 Likes

Man said mediocre show like Black Lightning lol Can’t take you seriously if you’re rating Black Lightning. The show matches its OTS

I actually loved Season 2…until Dick went to prison and the team feel apart. However, I thought the first half of the season finale was AMAZING but when Donna died I was like…WHAT? It was almost like they killed her for spectacle and it happened out of nowhere too. It didn’t make sense and I think they only did it to get people to hop on for season 3. Regardless, I am looking forward to a third season!

1 Like

Feel like they should have trimmed Hawk and Dove. Taking Raven out of the Titans kinda kills the whole teams dynamic.

Agreed. If the writers were going for a “meaningful” instead of nonsensical Titan to fall, it should have been Hank. He’s been a mess all season, and his treatment of Dawn was unforgivable. SO, if it were Hawk who had saved Dove instead of Donna, Hank would’ve died a noble and redemptive death as a hero, not as the loser he’s been acting this season.

3 Likes

I enjoyed the back half of the season, but the first 5 episodes were not good, and the finale was disappointing. I do like the character progression, and Jason Todd definitely is the most understandable character, and it’s going to make his fall to becoming Red Hood all the more tragic, Very well done. Unfortunately, not many heroics are in this super HERO show. And Deathstroke pails in comparison to his Arrowverse counterpart. The Knightwing suit is great but, feels very out of place in this show. Cadmus was very under-used and felt like a waste. But Superboy is very well done, honestly, he’s great and his comedy was hilarious and his episode was easily the best of the season, maybe even the whole show, and I am very excited to see where his character goes from here. I think this show can still be saved, but maybe these writers aren’t for this show, and it needs to tone down the creepy, weird, edgelord bullshit. Also #getridoftheblue

Another stupid plot hole, unless I missed something… what happened to Dick Grayson’s police record and breaking out of prison? Just gonna sweep that one under the table? Unless he just goes out as Nightwing and never leaves the tower out of costume.
Whole show is garbage though.

3 Likes

What’s wrong with Emo? :frowning: also how is it Emo? I mean Raven is like a goth/emo mix but besides that?

I liked the Aqualad and Superboy episodes, but overall this season didn’t seem as good as the first one.

1 Like

Just finished this season. Loved everything about it other than how Donna died and how easily trigon was beaten early own.

The rest was amazing.

I felt the same way. I enjoyed this season but they really screwed up the ending of the season between how they handle Donna Troy and Deathstroke at the end. But I do love the Nightwing costume

I have to agree. I was disappointed with the start of the second season. The Trigon story could have ended much better than that. It’s like the writers are trying to ease into one aspect of giving us a Titans story than under shadowing a lot of characters backstories like we should already know them, the movement is way too slow with the quantity of characters in this series. Then there’s like only one or two action scenes per episode. The guy playing Bruce Wayne is way too old looking, sorry. I don’t know if this stream is actually giving me my monies worth.

Anyone who has read Titans knows that is not even remotely true historically. Titans has always covered some dark stories but the tone was never dark. They are darker now than in the past for sure though.

1 Like

Titans is a huge disappointment to me. On the CW shows, they have their characters in costume and doing something EVERY episode. I’ve never seen a single episode of Arrow or the Flash that was boring. Trying to get through Titans is a chore. You know, DC Universe is the place where all the hardcore fans are. So doesn’t it make sense that THIS would be the place where you’d see these characters in their uniforms most of the time? WHY isn’t Dick Grayson Nightwing by now? This show is like something I’d expect out of ABC - something geared towards making everyone (including non-comic fans) want to watch it. When that is the LAST thing that should be happening on DC Universe, where, as I said, all the real fans are. I’m only halfway through the season because every episode is so dull, and like three times now the Titans have gone into action in their street clothes. Come on, DC… what are you thinking?

2 Likes

I just found out that Mercy’s car ride did not consist of three daughters. I thought the woman in the “shotgun” passenger seat was a teenager based on the intense phone attention. Dang, why does every show have to go there? I know they were already doing that with the Jericho portrayal, but they should give warning beforehand that way I can decide whether to skip the whole series or just certain scenes.

The first season was SO much better. This season went down the tubes… a shame, Brenton Thwaites deserves his own Robin movie- and he is stuck reading the all-time worse lines of all time.

1 Like

I went into season 2 with high hope’s and ended up being seriously disappointed. Half the time it felt like trying to watch the walking dead…nothing but filler episodes and nothing to do with the story.

1 Like

Titans is awesome. Allow the story and origins to take place. Every story is updated and yes with a lot of changes, but so is Superman, Batman and all of Marvel Universe. We love the comics and the shows are now the new comic books to me. Be fair to the writers who have to meet demands (not deadlines) to write a story to be approved by their bosses for every age to enjoy!

Keep up the great work DC, and maybe start using some other studios to bring in some diversity with Hulu and Netflix so you can change some narrative to meet our grown kiddish demands!

1 Like

You guys are funny.
Titans is sometimes awesome, and sometimes just meh. Like comics…or life.
I love it. Bring on Season 3 with a Pinot Grigio Sally and Dr. AbShredder team-up!

1 Like

They really mismanaged the climax of the Trigon fight, that really made for a weird season opener, then they introduce AND kill off like three characters this season after only really a few episode really going in on em, one in the episode he was being introduced in, that was a decent kill off but just getting rid of Deathstroke, Doctor Light, Donna Troy (even though they’re clearly bringing in Cassie Sandsmark in as WG next season) AND Jericho all this season and only right after we really got to know them, idk it just didn’t resonate like it should have and like it felt like they were trying to accomplish as writers, I didn’t really mourn Jericho’s death as much, nor Donna’s, Light felt like cannon fodder and Deathstroke felt like we were getting the “im getting too old for this ■■■■” Slade and not the unstoppable Australian badass jacked up on Miracuru who has taken over the league of assassins and whooped Batman a time or two. Idk, it just felt so rushed and by the end I felt very unattached to the characters, a huge emotional departure from Season 1. I will say that Doom Patrol, more than any show, has really made me give a ■■■■ about the characters, I really felt a great relation to the characters in that show and I didn’t feel that at all this past season, I know they wanna give fans the vast Titans roster but they’ve really got to stop trying to shove 20 actors on screen, I liked Jason’s story, Rose’s story, Connor of course was great but I just feel like there were so many storylines from season one that are still unresolved and we’re more or less forgotten this entire season, Raven just started manifesting great powers and everyone seemed to know something the viewers didn’t, Garfield needs to start learning how to change to other ■■■■ than a tiger and Dick throwing himself into prison just to break himself out? Cmon, that was really lazy, shame shame. I hope they leave out Hank and Dawn and get more into Kory for Season 3, Gar power development, Raven as well, Dick and Jason’s closer relationship with Bruce, wait time bring in Cassie until the season finale of 3 and then bring her in for 4