Titans Season 3

What Titan does everyone want to see in Season 3?

1 Like

The return of Donna Troy. A confrontation with Blackfire. Jason in the Red Hood helmet.

10 Likes

Oh I misread the post.
I’d like to see Roy Harper since they mentioned him in Season 2 but not added to the cast since it’s pretty full as is. A cameo in an episode or come in here and there kinda like with Bruce in Season 2 (the non-hallucination/Raven magic version of Bruce).

2 Likes

Kid Flash or Roy Harper

4 Likes

Terra, just so they can show Slade is nothing more than a psycho scumbag that likes to bang teenagers. You know…the REAL Slade Wilson.

2 Likes

I mostly want Donna Troy back. Maybe a couple of more scenes where we can see more of Raven and what she is capable of

4 Likes

I want to see Jason as the red hood.i enjoyed both seasons so far.ive wanted to see a show where dick and Jason were on without batman as the lead.donna has to come back and of course more krypto.

3 Likes

Well, I’d be cool with Bart Allen or Jaime Reyes. Even Cassie Sandsmark.
If they make Todd grow into RedHood…
Then I’d love to see Tim Drake introduced.

3 Likes

I want to see Jason as Red Hood,
but I don’t think we’ll see this until at least season 4, we might get the setup in season 3. I’m looking forward to seeing Barbara and exploring more of Titans’s Gotham.

1 Like

For Red Hood, Jason needs to die.
So kill him off in S3 .
S4, leave him dead,
S5 also leave him dead, same for S6-Sx.

Basically just kill off Jason and don’t bring him back.

2 Likes

I’d love to see Tim introduced as well, and feature more in Young Justice too!

2 Likes

Kid Flash

1 Like

I would like to see more of the mentors and “grown ups” they keeping referring too. Where the heck was Arthur when Deathstroke killed Garth?

3 Likes

I think Jason is the best thing on the show. Really captured his personality. Which is surprising because I hated him pre-Red Hood in the comics.

1 Like

Donna back. Her death was ridiculous!

3 Likes

I didn’t even think about that! Aquaman teaming up with the Titans sounds intense yo

3 Likes

A cancellation since they don’t know how to do it right.

1 Like

I just want Donna Troy back. Her death didn’t feel right

2 Likes

100 % agree! Reboot time!

2 Likes

It’s sad cuz I like all the actors they have, just the writing and direction sucks.

1 Like