@cici - Colorist
@RobArt471 - Hal Jordan, & Harley Quinn
@Jay_Kay - Batgirl
@AquamonC137 - Ivy
@jdebottis.93473 - Swamp Thing
@Goldk - Iris
@NYJt3 - Rorschach + Color

46 Likes

Oh wow! This is awesome. :star_struck: Thank you! It’s been a great year as a moderator here, and I can’t wait to see what next year has in store. :slight_smile: Happy New Year!

28 Likes

Hope all of you mods are getting some well-earned rest and cheer during the holidays :heavy_heart_exclamation:

22 Likes

Thank you for all you do! It was fun to work on together and couldn’t be done without all the fantastic team work that comes with this great community!!

19 Likes

Thanks Mods.
As always your awesome™:+1:.
This place wouldn’t be what it is without you.
:snowflake::christmas_tree:Happy Holidays​:christmas_tree::snowflake:

(I agree this was so much fun to work on).

20 Likes

Thanks for the model moderating you modest moderators of majestic modification.

21 Likes

This is absolutely amazing, thank you so much!

@jdebottis.93473 made me look so beautiful :pleading_face:

22 Likes

This is just…so beautiful! You even got the Seedlings, @AquamonC137! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

We couldn’t do it without members like y’all helping us out every single day. You are the ones that make us look good - literally!

Thank you so much for this gorgeous prezzie and for doing what you do. Nothing but love and appreciation for all of you!

You’re the absolute best, @CynicalPink, @cici, @RobArt471, @Jay_Kay, @AquamonC137, @jdebottis.93473, @Goldk, and @NYJt3! :green_heart: :green_heart:

I’m now going to cry in a corner due to the sheer thoughtfulness and beauty of this gift. :sob:

25 Likes

I don’t even know what to say, I’m in awe. I love everything about this. Thank you so much! This community really is the best. I have to take a line from @NYJt3 and point it back, it wouldn’t be what it is without ALL OF YOU!

Happy New Year! :orange_heart:

21 Likes

Thank you to all the mods! You’re all awesome!

Happy New Year!

18 Likes

@Pretty.Poison.Bombshell, & @Barrys.Better.Half you’re most welcome! And PPB of course I had to add the seedlings, I’m feeling they might have a shot at getting their own spin-off if we could get them onto the HQ cartoon LOL. BBH, your lego Iris is priceless. Goldk killed it with that one LOL.

16 Likes

I agree, it’s amazing! Thank you @Goldk!!

17 Likes

I’m stealing what @jdebottis.93473 said, I don’t think I could word it any better! Thank you mods and happy new year!

16 Likes

Huge thank you to all of DCU’s Mods/Admins for working so hard to provide such a wonderful place for all of us to share in our love for all things DC! :purple_heart: :dc:

Big shoutout to all of theez awesome DCU peeps for making this spiffy artwork as well- VERY COOL! :smiley: :+1:

17 Likes

This is amazing!!! :+1::+1::+1::+1:

14 Likes

You guys really outdone yourself, that is such amazing and beautiful artstyle of our Moderators!:grinning:

13 Likes

Thank you for all that you do! Happy New Year!

14 Likes

Oh my, that’s beauitful! :heart_eyes: And yet another reason why we mods are all so ecstatic about being able to ring in the new year with you - all of your hard work’s evident, and yet again, your creativity never ceases to amaze me. Thank you all, both for the heartfelt gift, and for being such a wonderful community! :heart: I hope 2021’s treating everyone well so far! :partying_face:

21 Likes

The present is well deserved @moderators. Amazing artwork done by Cynical Pink and her group of outstanding artists.

15 Likes

Thanks to the Mods for all they do! And that artwork is totally awesome. Kudos to everyone who helped create it!

15 Likes