Tom Welling to appear on last season of Arrow!

So apparently Tom Welling has confirmed he’ll be on Arrow. No details on who he’s playing or how long he’ll appear.

He also mentioned he turned down to play Superman on Supergirl. I’m so mad at Tom, lol.

4 Likes

That’s awesome!

Maaaaybe as Clark Kent from another universe as we get closer to Crisis?

4 Likes

I know right!!! like why make an appearance on a DC show and NOT be superman? At this point I’m just taking it as he doesn’t like the character and if we’re willing to pay him just to show up as someone else then when are we throwing in the towel for this guy? We have actors that would kill to portray some DC legends, but no…we asked this friggin’ guy…Yes I’m bitter lmao

1 Like

Well, if he in the Crisis storyline, anything can happen… BrandonRouth can meet Brandon South. TomWelling can play just about anything.

4 Likes

That’s awesome!!

2 Likes

If his appearance is for the Crisis Crossover, the clip from Earth-90 in last year’s Elseworlds event showed Smallville Green Arrow as one of the fallen heroes which means that Smallville Clark could possibly show up.

4 Likes

It was smart of him turning down the role as superman in CW’s Supergirl. That show is so bad and it will only hurt his career.

Would love to see him as Superman in the crisis event though.

1 Like