HAPPY 2019 what are you excited for and what do you think should happen personally I can’t wait for Harley Quinn and I think DC universe should have suicide squad Batman and Harley Quinn and the CW dc tv shows and gotham

1 Like

Just can’t wait for how good this service will be in 1 years time

2 Likes

@Redhood.55520 I’m sure it will be much better and with a lot more comics shows and movies

I’m with u on everything, plus I can’t wait for Stargirl, YJ3, Doom Patrol, Swamp Thing as well as all the ones u mentioned. Plus, the thread on watchtower asking hypothetically, what 5 comics would u want added, seems very promising.

1 Like

I have enjoyed it alot and look forward to all the original content coming. I am also looking for some more animated shows being added like the old Aquaman cartoons, the Plastic Man and the short lived Swamp Thing cartoon.

2 Likes

I’m looking forward to every single DCU Original, and on the print side, looking forward to how DD Clock concludes, how Batman: Damned concludes, and the rest of the Black Label offerings, diving deeper into the new direction Aquaman is taking, the return of Bart and Conner in the new in continuity YJ comic for the new Wonder Comics imprint along with Dial H For Hero, the role Green Arrow is going to play in 2019 considering his last issue is #50, but Martian MH gave him that mysterious “JL Stopper”, Batman And The Outsiders, the beginning of the final 1/3 of King’s Batman run, Tomasi’s run on Detective, which leads me to last but certainly not least, Detective Comics #1000. 2019 is looking good🍀

2 Likes